Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
brewc1ty brewc1ty exactly what I was thinking.

If you guys go through the ID thread I remember there was an anodized yellow with yellow upper in there somewhere. It comes out looking identical to the fairfax pe. Usually lil details will be off if you try to ID a PE but it looks like you could get these dead on.

Edit: got beat to it

Last edited:
Oh they had a guy with all the brons he literally has everything and thought maybe that was you. Rep and post date. Said he's on NT too. Literally gave up on the BHM for the infrared 6s and will focus my shillings towards some IDs. Until I came in tonight and seen the KC:smokin

brewc1ty brewc1ty exactly what I was thinking.

If you guys go through the ID thread I remember there was an anodized yellow with yellow upper in there somewhere. It comes out looking identical to the fairfax pe. Usually lil details will be off if you try to ID a PE but it looks like you could get these dead on.

Edit: got beat to it

yellow uppers black posite red swoosh and bottoms would've been better executed IMO

Lebron killing in the Fairfax's. I wore my gammas tonight to break them in and man are they comfy.. also tried on a pair od soldiers today. Not for me. A tad too narrow.

does anyone else recall a player being so particular with their shoes on a game to game basis??

this dude is out of control...he could play barefoot and give the league that work...but he stays playin with his shoes/laces etc

Last edited:
great game w/ bunch of highlight reel; impressed hes actually wearing these fairfax joints the whole game.

whether  he wears them or not sales up on the Lebron 11 by 18%

Like the Lebron shoe line, but despise Lebron the basketball player.

LBJ calls MJ on the phone, MJ eventually picks up. LBJ asks why it took MJ so long to answer....MJ says, "I don't pickup until 6 rings."

:lol: ppl are acting like him playing in the fairfax PE's the entire game is some sort of monumental moment in history.

Wasn't it just last week that he played the entire game in the grafitti's or am I mistaken?

I understand he doesn't wear his signature shoe as often as one would imagine, but let's not get carried away lol.

:lol: ppl are acting like him playing in the fairfax PE's the entire game is some sort of monumental moment in history.

Wasn't it just last week that he played the entire game in the grafitti's or am I mistaken?

I understand he doesn't wear his signature shoe as often as one would imagine, but let's not get carried away lol.

Lol. Probably cuz it was on espn so everyone could enjoy it and anticipate the countdown to soldier time.

Sorry off topic but was wondering if I can still find some Miami nights and Kings pride anywhere 11.5? Pm me thanks in advance

Sportscenter just put the Fairfax on Instagram as well 
laugh.gif

the lebron hater jokes are old by now. especially after the back to back chip
grin.gif

I do love myself a good hairline one every so often tho

Lol, with BHM and Gator Kings, there is absolutely 0 talk of the MvA releasing on Friday.

Son of a...of course a day after I preorder the XI and KD VI ASG, a bunch pop up on ebay, in-hand, for the same price but free shipping.

smgdh

Back
Top Bottom