Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Man they glow in the slightest darkness. How do GITD materials last through time? Do they yellow or anything? Same thing with GITD soles. Do they just stay that color. Never owned a pair before. Hopefull the Gumbo pack be my first three.
I've always wondered the same thing...like what's the half life on GITD? I do know I have a rubber GITD grasshopper in my basement that's like 15 years old and that thing still glows.
laugh.gif

GREAT photos.

You have sold me.

My local spot doesn't release them on friday till 11am...

I got a moral reasoning class till 11:50. :x

Anyone think they will still have my size at 11:55? 

What size do you wear and where are you at? And if your talking online I highly doubt it no matter what size you wear :smh:

Info on the sweats TWNTY8 :nerd:

Really? :lol: They just look like a plain pair of sweats/joggers though :nerd: .....

Last edited:

I've always wondered the same thing...like what's the half life on GITD? I do know I have a rubber GITD grasshopper in my basement that's like 15 years old and that thing still glows.
laugh.gif
Kids have GITD stars and planets in the room they seem to keep glowing. Same thing with my TV remote. I guess they be okay for a long time. I be touching the remote a lot and the buttons still glow. heheheh. But any GITD experts out there do comment please.

GREAT photos.

You have sold me.

My local spot doesn't release them on friday till 11am...

I got a moral reasoning class till 11:50. :x

Anyone think they will still have my size at 11:55? 

I guess you'd have to reason with your morals and see which one is more important? The clock is ticking now

Damn that's a bad size to expect to be sitting by noon :frown: you better pray you get lucky and catch them when they pop back up or out of a cart or something or a sneaky site :smh: ..... I haven't heard and I'm not sure if any spots are releasing them at night or really early before your class, that might be your best bet or hop on one of these low pre orders cause lord knows how the reseller's gone try to get those that sleep or get caught slipping and miss out :smh: the GITD got everybody going crazy :lol:

have yet to wear my all star 10s..realized i cant pull off purple shoes..big reason why im passing on the all stars this year

:lol: man I can't find a pair of quality sweats with the elastic band at the ankle, brotha gotta keep the cold out :lol:

H&M bro, $15 lol (sorry for kds in lebron thread, only pic with joggers I had on my phone)

Repped thanks man

Sorry guys back to the shoes, I'm getting more nervous with each day that goes by this week. Really want these asg's and the infrareds this weekend.

Hoh northline full of ish... Talking bout they ran out of tickets... the hype is real.... How do u run out of RAFFLE tickets for every single shoes releasing this week end?! Pfffff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom