Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I hate these dudes who come on here posting about sites releasing and act all secretive and giddy about it, why bother type anything at all. Funny enough it's those people who luck out and come back asking for help.

Or maybe they don't want to blow the lead up with lurkers. You can always pm them.

It's the "open" attitude that led to The academy being blown up now.

I hate these dudes who come on here posting about sites releasing and act all secretive and giddy about it, why bother type anything at all. Funny enough it's those people who luck out and come back asking for help.

Or maybe they don't want to blow the lead up with lurkers. You can always pm them.

You have a point there sir.

"Forgot to check out with my $20 WC reward this morning. #fail"
^it wouldn't have worked it got an error that coupons couldn't be used due to system problem.

seriously, just leave that secretive stuff to PM. a lot of us members post info all of the time without regard of caring who exactly gets it. we are all part of a forum at the end of the day and have been lurkers getting info at one point or another.

What makes it worse is when we get a play by play update on said secret site.

Last edited:
Was anyone else unable to use their footlocker VIP rewards coupon on the all star releases in store?

I won the KD raffle and was about to pay and the lady said she couldn't use it and I could even ask the manager.

I asked him and he said the same thing. Saying that it's company policy for the all-stars since they are a quickstrike. I told him that I use it on retro jordans all the time and he just said well these are different.

This was Southland Mall footlocker for reference.

Was anyone else unable to use their footlocker VIP rewards coupon on the all star releases in store?

I won the KD raffle and was about to pay and the lady said she couldn't use it and I could even ask the manager.

I asked him and he said the same thing. Saying that it's company policy for the all-stars since they are a quickstrike. I told him that I use it on retro jordans all the time and he just said well these are different.

This was Southland Mall footlocker for reference.
The footlocker by me they won't let you use it on anything unless it sits for 2 weeks. 
mean.gif

seriously, just leave that secretive stuff to PM. a lot of us members post info all of the time without regard of caring who exactly gets it. we are all part of a forum at the end of the day and have been lurkers getting info at one point or another.

What makes it worse is when we get a play by play update on said secret site.

I hear what you're saying. But initially the person was cryptic which meant he wanted to keep it for forum posters. Who are we to judge his actions? I agree this is a sneaker message board. There are going to be contributors and lurkers. But I can see on a high profile release like this why he would act in the way he did. It's not like half the people lurking or posting aren't just trying to buy them to flip or trade (that was a general statement not to take a swipe at the sneaker enthusiasts who just want to wear their shoes).

Glad this ASG is over with. And for some reason not too excited with my purchase. I think the over hype and everybody treating this shoe like it was God for the past 3 weeks took all the fun out of it. It's just a stupid shoe. Who cares. At this point I am honestly more excited over my eBay Dunkman purchase than these ASG's. 

Glad this ASG is over with. And for some reason not too excited with my purchase. I think the over hype and everybody treating this shoe like it was God for the past 3 weeks took all the fun out of it. It's just a stupid shoe. Who cares. At this point I am honestly more excited over my eBay Dunkman purchase than these ASG's. 
Well they've become the big shoe release of February now he last few years. No one will forget the madness of 2011. This year seemed to be a repeat again. I went to my local HoH to see if they had pairs at 9 a.m. And they were sold out completely. And really only small boutiques, NT and HoH (and some FTL and Co) had them in store.

Maybe this "bubble" will burst in 2 years but for right now Nike and other shoe manufacturers have us by the testes.

Totally forgot these dropped---went to a few sites... all sold out in my size. No biggie---then I see someone mention WC and I'm like "oh **** I forgot about finishline"

Why on Finishline it's a FSR in GS tho!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Told myself I wasn't gon' cop these but damn they all in my face now. What should I do brethren!?

Back
Top Bottom