Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So stores still have these, and people are trying to get around $300? Resellers should have learned from the BHM.

I'd get a pair for a little over retail.

Might wait until later in the week to see what CL and ebay are looking like.

out side of Fl (Which even with rarity still don't have high resell) these brons aren't selling out like that killing resale. sometimes i think people like making money for ebay charging 275 shipped knowing dang well after fees they may see like 15 or nothing. 

A cat I know was really counting on his pair, the ever elusive size 13 that he won a raffle for. He got through on FNL online and decided not to buy his raffle pair. He thought no use going out in the snow on his lunch break if he already "secured" a pair. Just saw his cancellation email this morning. Doh!

Being a size 13 as well I know this killed him :smh: :frown: :x .....

http://gifsoup.com

So stores still have these, and people are trying to get around $300? Resellers should have learned from the BHM.

I'd get a pair for a little over retail.

Might wait until later in the week to see what CL and ebay are looking like.
That's not true every where. You can't find a size 12/13 in Broward County at all. That's around 15 stores easy.,

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing FNL send out cancellation emails just reminds me why it's always my plan Z when it comes to copping anything. The bad experiences I've had dealing with them far outweigh the good SMH

Seeing FNL send out cancellation emails just reminds me why it's always my plan Z when it comes to copping anything. The bad experiences I've had dealing with them far outweigh the good SMH
besides calling to cancel a pair I have yet to get cancelled from FNL. I been ordering multiples just in case then usually have to get rid of the extra pair.

there are moments i look at pics of the BHM's on feet and slyly regret picking them up... but i aint looking to pay the current resale prices thats for sure 

Got an offer of $320 for the GK's. Good deal or should I wait and see? Cheapest I've seen anywhere

Last edited:
Finally took these out for a spin today.  My ASGs are on the way but I have a hard time believing they'll dethrone the KPs as my favorite XI.  I guess I have to wait to see them in person...

It should be everybody's Plan Z.

It's like the only way they stay in business is by the interest they make while they're holding people's $$$ for a few days before they send out their usual cancellation emails.

:smh:

Still a couple of ASGs at woodfield mall and some KPs checking on sizes now

Edit 8 - 9.5 ASGs and size 13 KP

Last edited:
Still waiting on my NDC shipping confirmation. Order still says "preparing to ship" :smh: WTFUHHHHH

You are probably good. Mine said the same thing till yesterday evening. Turns out they are downtown in my city at the main ups spot. They shipped on Friday. So you may be good. Don't stress too much.

maxdunker

call Nike Chitown they have some pairs left and will do phone orders. You can only order 1 pair though....I ordered a pair around 1:45 today Eastern.
Good looking out - all they have left is size 8.  I'm one of those that's about to get a cancellation email from FNL.  Def. sucks but I've had good luck with FNL as of late, not including these AS kicks and the Bamboo joints this morning - payment errors galore.

Back
Top Bottom