Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
KPs copped (finally)
happy.gif
 big ups to @lewi1913  for the citygear heads up
nthat.gif

Yo has anyone heard from Sneaker.st? He was good at replying last week, told me he'd ship no layer than 2/17. I emailed him last night, no reply yet :nerd:

had to pull the trigger on the KPs at cg, i was hoping this was one of the cw that gets overlooked and slept on so i could cop at a big discount but it was not meant to be
grin.gif
 KPs turned out to be one of the top 3 cw (close 2nd to the GK imo) of this line
laugh.gif

Wow...City Gear just restocking everything today huh lol. I already got the KPs....was just about to pull the trigger on another pair but I hate doubling due to funds and 1 pair usually lasts me long enough. I rather diverse it a bit and cop the BHM they restocked since I didn't get those but I'm still hesitant. 

Last edited:
People think they are the best colorway because they are called ASG. It has nothing to do with what the shoe looks like. Nike could have made anything, but as long as you call it ASG and release it in February people are going to lose their minds. Sad.

You're a trip dude. First you come out firing shots at people cuz supposedly we're worshiping the shoes. Then you get your ship confirmation n all that n you're just as juiced as everybody. Now you're back to downplaying the shoe and ghost bashing on people who like em again. Are you supposed to be cool because you don't like what everyone else is "worshiping"?

Wow...City Gear just restocking everything today huh lol. I already got the KPs....was just about to pull the trigger on another pair but I hate doubling due to funds and 1 pair usually lasts me long enough. I rather diverse it a bit and cop the BHM they restocked since I didn't get those but I'm still hesitant.
saw that too
laugh.gif
 they have the MN and the Christmans are on sale for $170 (but sold out already) too bad no GK though
grin.gif

Good looking out lewi. Rep'd Grabbed some 11.5 of the KP need a 12 but should do. If anyone needs a 11.5 though and has a 12 hit me up lol.

Started Friday I think. I put the BHMs and Christmas in my cart but got cart jacked. :smh:

Somebody slap me i'm back on the thread today.

KP sold out quick. The Aways she be calling me. Hurry up and sell out so I don't cop.

Finishline canceled my second pair. I'm about to hit a couple malls to see if anyone has any sitting around here. (Columbia, Arundel area). I got an extra BHM for retail (size 11) if anyone is in the area and wanna meet up while I'm out. PM me.
Everytime I order from finish line they cancel my order 
mean.gif

Man, just ordered the KPs. Want the BHMs but hesitant. Spent a lot on kicks this month, and not finished yet, smh.

Finishline is a joke, that is just a despicable way to do releases.  They really should've figured this out by now. 
mad.gif
   I refuse to do business with them. 

That's awesome that KP's popped back up, made me think hard about picking one up to store, but I hardly ever get doubles. 

I swear I don't see the KP hype others are seeing...It's a reason they are still sitting in certain places down here in Dallas

And again the city gear BHMs get posted ... this link has been reposted over n over.

Same sizes left as the past week n half, nothin above a 10

saw that too:lol:  they have the MN and the Christmans are on sale for $170 (but sold out already) too bad no GK though>D

They sold out quick for the GK's doubt they'll be restocking those...

You never know. BHM sold out and they restocked. CG has a good connection with Nike it seems. They have my business as long as they continue to be tax free and offers free shipping (over $150 but still great).

Back
Top Bottom