Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was saying Diffused Jade or Glaze shouldn't be slept on. Well don't pay retail on them but wait for that discount and it's a def cop.

Your entitled to your own opinion but you can't be serious saying that the XI only had two good colorways though
mean.gif

IMO the XI's colorways have surpassed everything before them in terms of colorways
eyes.gif
actually I don't think hes far off....

I only have 4-KP,AS,Xmas,and TW.....

I think the rest of em either are bland or a IX knockoff....

I still think the Xmas is one of the hottest XI.

KPs are great...but let's get real the 11's aren't the best.

The VII & X blow these out of the water and I base that on the amount of great c/w's versus just the KPs and maybe the ASG XIs

disqualified argument! I said based on the structure 9 the shoe so I apologize for my vocabulary and choice of wording in that post. But 7s really didn't grab my attention when they released and corks and maybe the settings on the 10s were good beside the pressure + which I copped. But Naw bro. 11s kill those any day!

I promise I have the worst delivery schedule with mail and ups and fed ex. I wait and wait for packages and they always come at like 730pm or 8 and my USPS mail comes at the earliest 530.

BTW y'all going crazy over Miami **** gets boring living around here. Orlando's wheres its at.

Lol Domosirchazzo look at big J's collection and match up color for color. BHM XMAS DM ASG add the KP vs ? and the return of the MN. UMMM. ..CTFU

Oh yeah the away vs pressure. Man its scheduled for 12 but it's gonna end early! !!!

Last edited:
actually I don't think hes far off....
I only have 4-KP,AS,Xmas,and TW.....
I think the rest of em either are bland or a IX knockoff....

I still think the Xmas is one of the hottest XI.

Xmas best colorway :stoneface: ..... Ok so you have Xmas and TW's (duds) :lol: but the AvM's, Aways, Gamma's, Forging Irons and BHM's aren't any good in your book? :nerd: .... I understand most of the XI's that have dropped have somewhat been remakes of older colorways but that doesn't take away from how good they are :smh: .... and IMO the rehashed colorways on the newer silhouette looks better than their older counterparts :rolleyes

Xmas best colorway
indifferent.gif
..... Ok so you have Xmas and TW's (duds)
laugh.gif
but the AvM's, Aways, Gamma's, Forging Irons and BHM's aren't any good in your book?
nerd.gif
.... I understand most of the XI's that have dropped have somewhat been remakes of older colorways but that doesn't take away from how good they are
mean.gif
.... and IMO the rehashed colorways on the newer silhouette looks better than their older counterparts
eyes.gif
I didn't say BEST...learn to read. Duds? Far from it. They are 2 colorways that are actually original looking.

BHM look terrible imo

FI are a Galaxy 9 knockoff as are the AvM

Aways are nice but blk/red isn't exactly original

Gammas are doo doo to me.

View media item 813657
Good day for sure. My 5 still rank as

Miami nights
AvM
Gator kings
Graffiti
Prohibition or maybe 2k14s if nike ever gives us a look at them. I'll reserve spot 5 till they get here I guess

That's why we all have opinions. All sides are right at that point.
totally agree....

I think the XI is a GOOD Lebron as far as the silhouette, but not my top 3. That's why I think the colorways need to be on point for me to grab em. Any of the XI that resemble the IX are just not as good to me. I own all the IX colors minus the Galaxies that resemble the XI, so I'm not too concerned with getting something I feel is lesser.

That's why I own the 4 that I do, they are original.

Your entitled to your own opinion but you can't be serious saying that the XI only had two good colorways though :smh:
IMO the XI's colorways have surpassed everything before them in terms of colorways :rolleyes

None of the XI CWs are bad really...

Just not very many of them are memorable.

When it's done, no one is gonna seriously be calling the Miami Nights, Aways, Forging Irons or BHMs iconic or great shoes.

I doubt they even go on anyone's list of favorite all time brons, not anyone who owns multiple models already.

The 7's had the blk/white/red, ASG, Dunkman, MVP, CTK, 112, Multiple HWCs, Red Carpet, Blackouts, blk/white/gold and Christmas.

X's had the Crown Jewels, Jades, Gold Medals, MVPs, Corks, Denims, Champ Pack, and ASGs

I don't think anyone can count four c/w's from the XI that they can definitively call great.

None of the XI CWs are bad really...

Just not very many of them are memorable.

When it's done, no one is gonna seriously be calling the Miami Nights, Aways, Forging Irons or BHMs iconic or great shoes.

I doubt they even go on anyone's list of favorite all time brons, not anyone who owns multiple models already.

The 7's had the blk/white/red, ASG, Dunkman, MVP, CTK, 112, Multiple HWCs, Red Carpet, Blackouts, blk/white/gold and Christmas.

X's had the Crown Jewels, Jades, Gold Medals, MVPs, Corks, Denims, Champ Pack, and ASGs

I don't think anyone can count four c/w's from the XI that they can definitively call great.
totally agree. Even with the 4 I own, I would only call the KP and AS GREAT. I just happen to really like the Xmas and TW.

KP isn't even memorable to me since it borrows it's hue from the gold flightposite I.

I do think the Big Bang is better than the FI but I think the mn 11 is better then the 9.

The gumbo maybe be the staple shoe for this model. It's definitely cool tho.

The X had the corks which absolutely are amazing to me. The IX had the big bangs which blew the doors off the hinges when I saw them.

Last edited:
I think they should reopen a Nike Town in Miami. And I don't think I could mess with NYC. It's easy to get around I'm Orlando, Tampa and Miami. I ain't messing around with no trains or horrible traffic. Or those rude as he double hockey sticks people.

But I understand the struggle of people not in a major city. I was stationed in the Mojave Desert from 2007-2011. There was no way to buy shoes except online.

And the KP is the best color way. But I prefer the X more (comfort, performance). The only knock were the pedestrian color ways besides the EXTs.

Where??? Edwards????

KP isn't even memorable to me since it borrows it's hue from the gold flightposite I.

Lol I hated flight posite, I think that was a regional shoe.

But you don't think the accents gives the kp it's own identity?

The mint outsole, floral lining, and red flywire?

Lol I hated flight posite, I think that was a regional shoe.

But you don't think the accents gives the kp it's own identity?

The mint outsole, floral lining, and red flywire?

Honestly no. The gold flightposite definitely wasn't a regional shoe either.

When I see the KP I see the predominant color of gold which is definitely not a bad thing. Just didn't feel new to me not exciting. I do like the color tho.

anyone looking for a size 11 in the ASGs, give it a day or so for a size 11 on FNL....they finally canceled my order due to difficulty accepting my chase freedom card. good luck size 11 people

Where??? Edwards????

29 Palms.

Obviously we're only passing around opinions but I wasn't a huge fan of the ASGs. The MVPs were gimmicks like the WTK. I do think the Corks, Denims, Jades, GM, Champ Pack, Setting Sun, Home Elite and Crown Jewels were great. I think the Floridians were hot too.

But I think we're being a bit premature on the XI. But out of the three Sigs, I thought the KDs were the best look and price wise (obviously they don't perform as well and are simple shoes). The Kobe 9 seem to be on some other ish.

Back
Top Bottom