Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone's niketowns have XL all star socks? I have really wide feet and I only have the elite socks, don't know if those hyper elite fit different.

Feels like some of these cats are entirely new to the concept of abrasion and the resulting scuffs/markings.
I've had scuffs on my kicks before, but never something like that. That being said I've never played in a shoe built like these. Seems like the armorposite at least with the somewhat glossy finish on the GK's is somewhat prone to this.

Dockett is a moron..... You're a celebrity congrats on having them ugly @ss kicks..... On that not I gota start unDS'ing some pairs got damn near 70 pair that are DR, I need these SLH
I need to build a shelf like that when it gets warm outside

I could try that but I dont know if I can find one big enough for 15s, plus I need to step my handyman skills up. Might be able to make a couple of em one for the bedroom and one for the basement for half the price of one at ikea. I don't work summers so it would give me something to do while I sip a cold one on a nice day. My boxes are breaking down on me especially the brown nikesportswear boxes. 

the design of the 11 low is still ugly. i'll bet the 11 lows collect dust in stores just like the 10 lows.

I didn't buy any 10 lows yet, but I don't think they collected dust. I think everyone just waited for them to go on sale to cop.

The only spots I see with them are ones that are trying to keep them around retail.

Places that slashed them under $100 moved them just fine lol

I could try that but I dont know if I can find one big enough for 15s, plus I need to step my handyman skills up. Might be able to make a couple of em one for the bedroom and one for the basement for half the price of one at ikea. I don't work summers so it would give me something to do while I sip a cold one on a nice day. My boxes are breaking down on me especially the brown nikesportswear boxes. 

Size 15, God damn, yea you definitely have to build your own one lol....

As another member of #TeamBigfoot (sz 15), I share your pain...

I didn't buy any 10 lows yet, but I don't think they collected dust. I think everyone just waited for them to go on sale to cop.

The only spots I see with them are ones that are trying to keep them around retail.

Places that slashed them under $100 moved them just fine lol
they were discounted at alot of champs, HOH's, footactions; and still are sitting at those stores. they fell off so much after the 8 lows imo, all of the GR lows since then have been horrible.

Back
Top Bottom