Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looks like Norris Cole is wearing the Lebron 1 or should I say Zoom Generation 1 vs. the Bulls

Last edited:
I'm not mad people hoop in them. I'm mad they complain about scuffing afterwards.

To be fair I don't think he really complained. I think he was just asking if there was anything he could do to get it out.

I can't front like I don't Jason Markk scuffs off my Revis' after working out, even though I bought them specifically for that purpose.

And I would be a little salty if I F'd up a shoe beyond repair on the first wear after paying $220+.

A lot of guys in these threads wear their shoes on the court as well as casually.

LeBron balling in his suit lmao

if this was a playoff game he would be playing looking like the phantom of miami

wow he looks so young in that pic

also, anyone who balls in their XI how long does it take for the lunar to bottom out like the kobe VIII?

I'm not mad people hoop in them. I'm mad they complain about scuffing afterwards.

To be fair I don't think he really complained. I think he was just asking if there was anything he could do to get it out.

I can't front like I don't Jason Markk scuffs off my Revis' after working out, even though I bought them specifically for that purpose.

And I would be a little salty if I F'd up a shoe beyond repair on the first wear after paying $220+.

A lot of guys in these threads wear their shoes on the court as well as casually.

It's been multiple complaints. Not just one. And if you mad about messing up your $220 shoe then don't wear them for ball. I hoop in soldiers and older Kobe's with no regard if they get scuffed or not. I'm about comfort on the court not about whether my shoe has a scuff or not.

Currently working on a presi of what I have of my collection at school, I'll be sure to post a link in here when it's done lol.

Just an fyi for anyone in the houston Area the HOH in the galleria restocked the ASG and BHMs pretty sure  it was a FSR 

$275 for a shoe that don't lace themselves and won't jump out the box and make you breakfast. Guess I'll be buying more or the regular 11s.

Last edited:
Elites are an easy pass for me. Probably buy a couple of the lows and look to double up on aways and try and get KPs if anywhere in the UK actually restocks them

Nothing appealing to me about the XI lows.

The LeBron lows in general have been underwhelming for a while now.

It's been multiple complaints. Not just one. And if you mad about messing up your $220 shoe then don't wear them for ball. I hoop in soldiers and older Kobe's with no regard if they get scuffed or not. I'm about comfort on the court not about whether my shoe has a scuff or not.

I hear you, I do the same thing

And specifically buy shoes that I don't care much about perform well for that very reason

gonna just pick up the EXT's over the elites, not feeling the new look of the tongue on the elites and those colorways aren't that nice imo.

nike is gonna be taking people's money though with the price tag for both
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom