Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My boy just called me mad as hell, his girl spilt nail remover on the front of his GKs. He tried wiping it with a damp cloth and it made it even worse, I told him the best thing to do is let it dry.
RIP to the girlfriend 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I feel that a lot of the cost goes to fund engineering teams that design the shoe. So you basically pay $75 for people to figure out how to cut off material and give you less. Nooo thanks

They raise the price of the 'Elite' so that they can continue to raise the price of the GR and have it look 'more reasonably' priced vs. the 'Elite' model.

At least it looks like Nike is recycling materials for the lows...instead of letting all the soles go to waste, why not just repurpose it.

The three things I hate most about the shoe world now...
1.) The constant raising of prices every year.
2.) Having to jump through hoops to get a shoe on top of the price already being raised.
3.) The term "hypebeast" this has to be one of the most whack words every created.

Last edited:
i got scuffed on my GK after hooping 1X...magic eraser did the trick tho :wink: no damage on the glow or whatsoever

1.) The constant raising of prices every year.
2.) Having to jump through hoops to get a shoe on top of the price already being raised.
3.) The term "hypebeast" this has to be one of the most whack words every created.
agree with first two

but three is too applicable, the fact that anything half way decent will sell out is da pudding, and people callin themselves sneakerheads lol, that just sound dum

THANK YOU!  

Be careful though, I voiced my opinion on the word "hypebeast" in the Mutombo thread and Method Man banned me. 

Last edited:

THANK YOU!  

Be careful though, I voiced my opinion on the word "hypebeast" in the Mutombo thread and Method Man banned me. 

he didn't ban you. he just restricted you from the thread. did you ever ask him why he removed you from the thread vs creating a new screen name to just say "Meth banned me."

lebron 9 thread is slow... anyone know where I can get red or black lebron 9 laces?

you probably already know that those laces aren't available outside of the pairs sold with the shoe. make a What to buy thread in the classified section (when you become eligible to create listings) or check ebay.

Last edited:
King's Crown will probably be it for me. And that's depending on if I can get there for near 220ish. Not paying $275 for a shoe unless they are handmade leather oxfords made in Milan.

you probably already know that those laces aren't available outside of the pairs sold with the shoe. make a What to buy thread in the classified section (when you become eligible to create listings) or check ebay.

yeah i know that... i have checked ebay.. thanks

Back
Top Bottom