Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For major retailers that cancel recent orders on rd. Why not just offer customers with cancelled orders a chance to fulfill their orders, if not accepted within some short timeframe, they throw up the remaining stock back online. I'm sure they can figure out some sort of system and they would regain that customer's confidence in the long run.

Last edited:
For major retailers that cancel recent orders on rd. Why not just offer customers with cancelled orders a chance to fulfill their orders, if not accepted within some short timeframe, they throw up the remaining stock back online. I'm sure they can figure out some sort of system and they would regain that customer's confidence in the long run.

would make too much sense for them to do so :lol:

i never got that.. they cancel your order, and the next day more pairs go up.. wut 
mean.gif

Missed out on the KD and Bron restock. Sigh. I was trying to Lewiup on the GK, KD, etc (already have 2 pairs, trying to go for 9 for every day of the week).

Last edited:

For any1 looking for a discount on the Graffitis 

Use code AJ34 and receive 20% off select Nike Lebron XI here bit.ly/1frjfGw
Thanks! Have been checking around on eBay lately and haven't found any DS pairs this low. Also it looks like the KD Aunt Pearls are going to be beyond impossible to score, so I pulled the trigger on these as a back up. Wish JJ didn't hit me with that 9 dollars shipping though. Sorta took some of the fun out of it haha.

How long do nike returns usually take?

If it's an online return, takes about 5 days for UPS to deliver it to Nike. Another week for Nike to say they've accepted the return (usually), and then 3 - 5 business days to process your return and for you money to show up in your account.

In store returns are simply 3 - 5 business days.

If it's an online return, takes about 5 days for UPS to deliver it to Nike. Another week for Nike to say they've accepted the return (usually), and then 3 - 5 business days to process your return and for you money to show up in your account.

In store returns are simply 3 - 5 business days.
word good looks. i wanna return these gator kings as for some reason I ordered the same size as the rest of my 11s and these are big for some reason.

anyone else have this problem when they walk? It seems like the tongue wasn't sewn on correctly

Yea the amount of material on some pairs isn't the same length if you look at the edges at the base of the tongue on the inside. My aways are like that. Makes the tongue veer off to the lateral side.

View media item 827176
View media item 827178
I absolutely hate it and it's probably why I chose to beat up my aways on the court vs my other pairs. Worst part about it is I constantly have to pull the tongue back to center otherwise the laces start to rub my ankle on the medial side :smh:

I went in on these XIs compared to any other model in the past. But even if the XIIs look amazing, they will not be getting my money if craftsmanship isn't addresses. After seeing the kobe 9s in person and getting KD 6s in, it is so unnacceptable to me that these XIs are built so terribly. These are absolutely like a "box of chocolates" when you get your pair in. You might get a good pair or you might get a pair with denting, scratched posite, horrible shape, improper fuse/posite alignment, excess glue, etc. You name the flaw, I've gotten a pair that has it. I definitely fell for these XIs hard, to the point where I would cop multiples just to be able to pick out a decent pair and send the rest back/sell. I'm almost ashamed of myself when I think about it...

Back
Top Bottom