• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those Blackouts.
pimp.gif

Y'all have fun with those SBs.

The finish on the posite looks interesting. Other than that I feel like the colorblocking could've been executed better. But as always, seeing them in person is always the best time to pass judgement.
I'm with you, feel like the colorway could've been executed better on this model.  

Kind of digging the "Blackout/camo" colorway...would be a mean shoe to hoop in.  

Played out or not I'm gonna get the SB if it comes out because I already know I'm gonna be like, "these are way better in person" so, I might as well skip all the blah blah now.  That black out pair looks alright too, I guess I'm not done after all.

^ How could he be wrong about his own opinion? :lol:

That's what I was saying: There is no right or wrong. It was essentially a pre-emptive strike against the people who have called the Gammas weak, bland, boring etc.

Some NT posters try to convince others they are wrong by having certain opinions, especially unpopular ones. You've been around long enough to notice that.

Last edited:
Some people may disagree with me on this but the more I look at my gamma's they are my second favorite C/W

When the pics first came out I thought I was a UNC blue and I was gonna cop...in person they were dull and pasty, and the faded swoosh and lace tips killed it for me.

Back
Top Bottom