Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My list is pretty much the same as Wayne's lol.

4s, 6s, 8s, and 10s were all pretty comfy for me.

I don't know if it's me or my 11s just haven't broken in yet after all the wears, but I'm just not getting that godly feel from them.

Last edited:
Im waiting for Nike to start making the zoro masks in different colour ways.... they will be in thing by summer 

Look like a chic is wearing her dudes pair.

Ha, yeah I think you might be right. That would explain it - I was trying to figure out why they look so big but they are GS right?? And other times he looks like he's wearing regular men's size shoes.

Dude always got the early heat though :smokin

So you think Manu sharpie'd the red main swoosh and flywire white, and the toe swoosh black? I think it's a pe...

I feel like nba players wear whatever they want these days, it's not like the Jordan I days anymore. Maybe I'm wrong though.

His fly wire looks solid white, definitely an iD/PE
no, they are the GR. he used silver and black sharpies to color them in to meet NBA uniform rules
doubt there are any uniform rules you speak of, if so, lebron wouldnt have worn these

koc-5-7-6.jpg

So you think Manu sharpie'd the red main swoosh and flywire white, and the toe swoosh black? I think it's a pe...

I feel like nba players wear whatever they want these days, it's not like the Jordan I days anymore. Maybe I'm wrong though.

doubt there are any uniform rules you speak of, if so, lebron wouldnt have worn these
koc-5-7-6.jpg

Yes guys, it's sharpie. I don't think it is, I know. And yes, it's because of the NBA rules. You get fined for not following the code, maybe lebron doesn't care, maybe he gets a pass.... Idk. But it is because of the rules. View media item 833347

Yes guys, it's sharpie. I don't think it is, I know. And yes, it's because of the NBA rules. You get fined for not following the code, maybe lebron doesn't care, maybe he gets a pass.... Idk. But it is because of the rules.
As an avid Uni Watch reader on ESPN.com, I know that the uniform rules states that as long as a hue from the team's official colors is used, then a player may wear any shoe they please. LeBron of course breaks such rules when wearing special shoes such as the MVPs, but Nike tends to pick up the check.

PS__are the tongues on the Gator Kings longer than the GR XIs?

Yes guys, it's sharpie. I don't think it is, I know. And yes, it's because of the NBA rules. You get fined for not following the code, maybe lebron doesn't care, maybe he gets a pass.... Idk. But it is because of the rules.
As an avid Uni Watch reader on ESPN.com, I know that the uniform rules states that as long as a hue from the team's official colors is used, then a player may wear any shoe they please. LeBron of course breaks such rules when wearing special shoes such as the MVPs, but Nike tends to pick up the check.

PS__are the tongues on the Gator Kings longer than the GR XIs?
mvps do have red in them, but when rondo wore those pink foams, that didnt follow that rule

still dont believe there is even a rule at all about shoes

name="paulprince3730" still dont believe there is even a rule at all about shoes

The rule about shoes is posted in every NBA locker room "colors must be any combination of white, black and the colors within the teams identity". Do you actually think they wouldn't have an on court dress code? I do not know the details about the fine amount, but for most of these guys if it's say a $500 fine does anyone think they would care? Their mentality is to do what they want

Last edited:
Day 14 and my pair from Bouncewear is nowhere near getting to me.  Still says "Handed over to customs".

not sure if Manu really gets fined. he used to rock the freegums on the regular.

Back
Top Bottom