Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol tiff restocks? Bro they havent even released here. We barely get anything compared to the US releases.
Europe gets all the good stuff Tiffany restocks and such
Tiff only just releasing this week... we dont get any restocks on really last restock NDC done was for the bred xi's jan 2013 lol! plus we dont get a lot of non-GR releases, its got better over the last year tho i may add, and we do get rare occasions when we get releases before US but its annoying cause no sneaker sites that leak or update this info for europe releases 

How do ya'll know when shoes restock so quickly? Just check on the daily? Or is this indo dropped somewhere?

Jw. Got GKs for myself so I'm good, but tryna find a 9.5 for my co-worker but sizes are gone so quick.

How do ya'll know when shoes restock so quickly? Just check on the daily? Or is this indo dropped somewhere?

Jw. Got GKs for myself so I'm good, but tryna find a 9.5 for my co-worker but sizes are gone so quick.
Thinking the same thing. I would think you just check daily.

You got a good rep number.

Tiff only just releasing this week... we dont get any restocks on really last restock NDC done was for the bred xi's jan 2013 lol! plus we dont get a lot of non-GR releases, its got better over the last year tho i may add, and we do get rare occasions when we get releases before US but its annoying cause no sneaker sites that leak or update this info for europe releases 
yo they actually changed the date, I forgot to tell you mate!

You guys still get 2 chances to get them march 29th y'all get restock can you or other guy cop an 11 for me
not heard of this restock... you know where that come from? i can try if there is a restock as already helping a few guys with this weeks release. DM me close to the time if you still need help.

Thinking the same thing. I would think you just check daily.

You got a good rep number.

I bookmark a shoe I missed out on fnl and eastbay (those two most commonly get restocks) then refresh pretty much every morning I still miss stuff Bcuz I refresh like 8

cant wait till saturday for the SLH thats  if i can get them wiith discount but if not ill let em sit a while ftl fta champs are kinda iffy

Tired of deleting posts.

NO BUYING SELLING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

Well guess that means no restock Bcuz that was the restock date
I see... it would look so. another month of waiting 
mean.gif

miss the days when u can actually cop the CTK & SVSM as a QS GR (*HOH only* if my memory serves me right) from V - VII

Back
Top Bottom