• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SLH > Retro 3 Infrared

Calling the retro 3s"infrared" was a joke. Had to stop and put the shoe to my face to find out where the infrared was.

Needless to say i copped the SLH.

oh cmon better than the BHM or the SLH? I don't think so.....hell even the ASG have purple in them...TW are my 4th fav purp LeBron xi lol
haha. Just my opinion, but the purple/pink trend is not for me. Asg are ok, was gonna grab my wife a pair. slh i see as a kids shoe. My 7 yr old is gonna love her pair.

I think the TW were better than the SLH too despite Nike blessing the Kobe 8 with the same color arrangement.

I picked up a SLH pair at HoH for $160. I couldn't Lewi up. It's getting harder and harder to with the XI (besides the almighty KP on day 1). I really think the 9s were the last high note for the signature from a color blocking perspective. The Xs were a great performing shoe. The XI according to the sig star maybe not.

Also, I decided to switch out the inserts yesterday. And you guys are right. It's the insert that causes the crushed toe issues. I put a Kobe 8 insert in and I had space in the toe box.

Guess the blackouts are next.

Last edited:
That honey comb just ruins it, sometimes I get that urge when I see a decent pic but nothing is screaming out to me with these.

not trying to say their the best but since it's quiet as far as releases this was the best imo. Honeycombs gives it character and to say the least I'm content with my decision to cop on day 1

That honey comb just ruins it, sometimes I get that urge when I see a decent pic but nothing is screaming out to me with these.

not trying to say their the best but since it's quiet as far as releases this was the best imo. Honeycombs gives it character and to say the least I'm content with my decision to cop on day 1
I'm about to go see them in person, see what the fuss is about.

gots no beef with the Summit Lakes.... just don't like spending $200. waiting it out.

7 you won't be disappointed and Big J I wish I could have a good discount like those AVM and Graffiti ones but I'll be fine. I don't plan on copping anything until next month so all Is well

Summit Lakes are very solid, but I'll leave them for the guys that collect the Summit Lake brons & ppl that like them. 

7 you won't be disappointed and Big J I wish I could have a good discount like those AVM and Graffiti ones but I'll be fine. I don't plan on copping anything until next month so all Is well

I'm just at the point where I'm kinda like "how much am i going to wear them?" and the SLH 9s i have have only been worn like 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom