• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
sick.gif

yea but you will probably be able to cop all lows at discount like last model, minus reptiles, champ pack and USA lows. crazy how fast the USAs disappeared yer I've never seen anyone wearing em or post an on foot or pickup picture

yea but you will probably be able to cop all lows at discount like last model, minus reptiles, champ pack and USA lows. crazy how fast the USAs disappeared yer I've never seen anyone wearing em or post an on foot or pickup picture
True.  Retail price tag on lows usually doesn't mean much.  I was able to grab a pair of X lows right after release for under $100 (Akron Aeros).  9 Lows were the exact same way, most colorways (other than Floridians) went to around $100 pretty fast. 

Lows look like they coulda been some Griffey's. I ain't mad at em but definitely have no interest in spending my hard earned money for em.

:nthat: ..... these dropped a lot sooner than I expected them to though :smh: it's all gravy though, what's the word on the release of these GR or nah? :nerd: would love to catch them on a discount if they are :D

Last edited:
^ pushed up two weeks? I'm a sucker for black outs, but will try to resist.

I figured they got pushed up or something :smh: looks like we're about to get smashed again with XI releases :x ..... I wanna resist too but only difference is I'm resisting not getting them on release day :lol: ..... these are a must cop in my book :smokin

Yepp. Apparently it's in the workings from what I've heard, but I haven't seen the NSW summer launch list personally so I can't confirm 100%. A rep that stops by one of my local said black suede and then a "tennis-ball" like volt color way. Who knows if it's true, but I trust him. I'm not copping either way so idc honestly.

Gentry confirmed it

I feel those reverse king prides should have a gold swoosh

Those blackouts look nice.
Kinda glad I didn't pull the trigger on an ID pair.
Wasn't it JM who said there wasn't going to be a triple black pair this year?

Those blackouts look nice.
Kinda glad I didn't pull the trigger on an ID pair.
Wasn't it JM who said there wasn't going to be a triple black pair this year?

Now that you mention this I think you might be right

Are the blackouts releasing only on NDC??  I don't see it on the release calendar for Shoe Palace, Eastbay or Finishline.  I was hoping to get them from Shoe Palace since I have store credit.

Back
Top Bottom