Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I know this aint the id thread, but @lewi1913 what chroma did you use on the first one?

If its purple/green, nike needs to step up their rendering game cause it looks like crap on ndc

Those are nice!
Thx bro, its the blue red chroma though

Even the lows are bulky and heavy. Been this way since the low v8. Although low they have a massive air max sole and shoes feel real high off ground.

I think it's more about the bag setup more so than the actual bulk of the shoe. I think nike should have stuck with max zoom. And stuck with the padding in the 9s.

I don't understand why they use a technology in one model only to abandon it with the next.

Last edited:
Being better than last year's lows isn't saying very much... :smh:

:lol:

LEBRON 11 'ANTHRACITE'
$200
Saturday, March 15th; 8 AM EST
Black/Multi-Color-Anthracite
616175-090
Sizes: 7-13, 14, 15

Kind of interested in these, are they a first day sell out in some people's opinion???

No, but they don't seem to be putting Lebron's on discount like they used to. They send them to outlets before then.

Might go ahead and use my $20 discount at FNL/FTL

Last edited:
IM KINDA WARMING UP TO THE "BLACK OUTS"

SMH FEW MORE DAYS AND I MAY EAT MY OWN WORDS.

WULD COP AND LACE SWAP W MY IDS

SHOULDA LOOKED LIKE THIS DOE:

man those ids get posted more than GR shoes
laugh.gif
LOL I SCROLLING THROUGH MY FB GROUPS ONE DAY AND APPARENTLY IN THE LEBRON MARKETPLACE SOME IG ACCOUNTS WERE POSTING THEM AS POSSIBLE "2K14" PAIRS

I WAS LIKE UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LMAO

Probably pass on the blackouts this weekend. Hopefully these goes to the outlets eventually. Definitely will cop on disco.

I love the lows and have never bought a pair of lows before. Not sure why.

IMO the KD elites look like X lows

Probably pass on the blackouts this weekend. Hopefully these goes to the outlets eventually. Definitely will cop on disco.

unless you are an outlet employee at the store they drop then "passing til they hit outlets" doesn't even matter. they hit at $180 and still sell some how. a lot of stores don't even honor % off promos over the phone plus stores act stink when it comes to phone orders now especially if its a hot item.

:lol: every LeBron is the new 2k pair.

Exactly! So far the SLH, Red Elites, Florals/Reverse KP, Kings Crown, Watch for the Throne, and even the Blackouts have all been the 2k14 I'm probably forgetting a couple. It's like that's the 2k14, no that's the 2k14! Hold on there go the 2k14 over there :lol: I'll be happy when the "actual" pair releases so some of these people up here can stop crying wolf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom