Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
N*gg*s be dressing off the manikin
nerd.gif
Did my guy just sound it out and type manikin...

on another note...anybody remeber a dude name awesome blossom who used to post pics of all this bron 9s and nike elite socks like EVERYDAY? what ever happened to him

therealest1 therealest1 What color socks did you go with? I was trying to get em online but they had like aqua, mint, turqoise or something like that but no green. Not sure if it was one of those and they just look off in pictures, or if they just sold out of green.

but it doesnt make sense! so what happens if its shipped by fedex or ups. by some miracle a disgruntled employee doesnt do a peoples elbow on your box cuz theyre mad at their boss. lets also assume they dont make sure your package goes mysteriously missing and they do that leave it by your doorstep thing. you're saying...there will be a lebron box, sitting next to my front door for all the world to see? If i bought a pair of shoes from someone and they couldnt spend the extra 2 or 3 dollars for a box.... i swear id have the illest face on. we would have words

It was usps... I trust my neighborhood, but still

Lol yep basically

@therealest1 What color socks did you go with? I was trying to get em online but they had like aqua, mint, turqoise or something like that but no green. Not sure if it was one of those and they just look off in pictures, or if they just sold out of green.
I went with the bright green/navy/white as described on the site description listing. These are the ones worn by the Eastern Conference guys in All-Star Game. The description even clarifies Sunday night.

You can find them online at Champs or any of the other Foot Locker Inc. based sister sites, one size only though, large. Here's a link if you're interested...

http://www.champssports.com/product.../aqua/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Wifey just brought me slh for 160 at fort bliss PX early birthday gift

stupid autocorrect, don't this stupid phone know wifey is a real word :smh: thanks @lewi1913

Last edited:

I went with the bright green/navy/white as described on the site description listing. These are the ones worn by the Eastern Conference guys in All-Star Game. The description even clarifies Sunday night.

You can find them online at Champs or any of the other Foot Locker Inc. based sister sites, one size only though, large. Here's a link if you're interested...

http://www.champssports.com/product.../aqua/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
Man, I wear a size 9. Not sure if a 10-13 will shrink that much. Well that sucks. Thanks for the info though appreciate it.

Haha I moused over the purple/blue pair and this was the preview.

View media item 857299

That slh price is tempting, but i gotta chill... anthracites are knocking at the door kinda hard too

Back
Top Bottom