Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Dunkmans are definitely one of the more slept on XI's, I think they are really nice it's just so many other nice colorways that they're low on most peoples radar. I actually wanted to UNDS mine today but couldn't put together anything to really go with them :rolleyes ..... I was in the mood to get matchy matchy :evil: :lol:

off-topic. but is this the guy who played quinn from dexter? cuz it looks like a cross between him and christian bale
mean.gif

pics looking good @Joulze. I just wish the fuse wasn't that nubuck material, but they are on the radar

Only XIs I've totally dismissed at this point are the Gammas and Dunkmans... no hope for 'em no matter the price

pics looking good @Joulze. I just wish the fuse wasn't that nubuck material, but they are on the radar

Only XIs I've totally dismissed at this point are the Gammas and Dunkmans... no hope for 'em no matter the price
last i checked it wasn't nubuck... jus the finish on the fuse makes it look that way, correct me if im wrong 

Yea, I saw them on NDC, I just figured I'd look around for any sites with discounts since it's way past christmas lol, doesn't hurt trying

There's no comparing Jordan's to chucks when playing. And shoes don't really matter. If you're good you're good. All this tech crap is mostly to charge more.

Who said anything about shoes making you "good"?
All I said was these retros are not intended to be beat up on the court like the originals as they are takedown versions. It would be like hooping in Cork LeBron Xs and saying they don't perform/last like the regular Xs. Jordan retros are basically a casual reiteration of the originals.
Compare the weight and the materials being used now on jordan retros compared to the originals or sig shoes from today. It's night and day.

Not to mention Wroten's shoe was how old?

Is there any website with MN for retail or under? I ordered a pair off eBay for $200 but the dude was a fraud. Getting my money back and just going to buy from a legit store/company.

Is there any website with MN for retail or under? I ordered a pair off eBay for $200 but the dude was a fraud. Getting my money back and just going to buy from a legit store/company.
footlocker europe still packin them these sides... not sure bout in US tho

With the SLH last week and Anthracites today...had a chance to cop but decided to pass once I saw them in person. They're dope and I hope to get them eventually. If not? I'll live. Swooped on the TWs in place of the SLH and with the Kobe 9s next week...my wallet could use the bye.

i absolutely hate snapbacks.. can;t wait until this trend is over so they can start making good hats again. 
How in the hell are snapbacks a trend? Dude you must not live in the south because me and my "redneck" brethren have been rocking this since I was born. Which was 85. There is nothing "new" about a snapback. Only thing that is making them trendy is the younger folks. The hats that some of these kids think are cool are the hats we have seen in convenience stores for the past 20 years.

With that said, I have never viewed Nike as a stellar hat manufacturer. Even their fitted stuff is junk. It pains me to say that New Era has gotten a significant amount of money from me. Around the time they really started hitting the market was the time I was in little league and into high school baseball. Never really trusted any brand other than NE for hats.

I just cant get excited for an all black shoe.

And please people dont wear black pants with these. It looks hidious.

I never even considered the Blackouts. Not a fan of predominately black shoes. Hope yall enjoy them, look like they have some cool details to them.

Picked these up before the mall closed. Top 3 for me. Straight up feel like I'm wearing the batman on my feet. The chroma is really nice also.
Man this pic.
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Sucks for me that NDC was the only online option for these.

It's online or bust for me nowadays.

Fellow NT member asked so I did a comparison

LeBron IV Kobe IX LeBron XI

Insert from the IV fits in Kobe 8, 9 and LeBron XI. Since they are lower, dead space will still be there with the Kobe IX Elite so still better to go with the XI swap. For those who prefer the Kobe lunarlon in LeBron XI shoe swap, this might actually be better since you'll get that extra toebox room but still get Zoom.

View media item 860733
View media item 860734

How in the hell are snapbacks a trend? Dude you must not live in the south because me and my "redneck" brethren have been rocking this since I was born. Which was 85. There is nothing "new" about a snapback. Only thing that is making them trendy is the younger folks. The hats that some of these kids think are cool are the hats we have seen in convenience stores for the past 20 years.

With that said, I have never viewed Nike as a stellar hat manufacturer. Even their fitted stuff is junk. It pains me to say that New Era has gotten a significant amount of money from me. Around the time they really started hitting the market was the time I was in little league and into high school baseball. Never really trusted any brand other than NE for hats.
actually i live in Florida.. I am not talking about the kind of snapbacks that look like baseball cap with the bill that folds..

im talking about the snapbacks with straight flat bill fold.. that's all they sell nowadays in the hat stores.. and yes thats a trend. 

Back
Top Bottom