Said they weren't taking phone order now
via sneaker steal

The Men’s Nike Lebron XI “Kings Pride” are available now for just $179.99

Franklin Mills

1 (215) 281-3523

$179.99

(616175-700)

edit: courtesy of big j

Bgrades and come in orange box most of the time whenever they hit outlets like this.

just curious, why have so many pairs? I like the KPs too but having more than 2 pairs would be pointless unless you ball in them, I've doubled up on a whole load of sneakers and haven't even worn the pair to rock yet.

It's Lewi. He's known to go OD on shoe color ways he really likes. Purple Fades. KPs. Miami Vice. yadda, yadda.

I'm guilty of probably doubling up on way too many shoes. Trying to break the habit since there's a lot I don't wear. And obviously it's pissing away money.

just curious, why have so many pairs? I like the KPs too but having more than 2 pairs would be pointless unless you ball in them, I've doubled up on a whole load of sneakers and haven't even worn the pair to rock yet.

It's Lewi. He's known to go OD on shoe color ways he really likes. Purple Fades. KPs. Miami Vice. yadda, yadda.

I'm guilty of probably doubling up on way too many shoes. Trying to break the habit since there's a lot I don't wear. And obviously it's pissing away money.
Lol. Yeah I need to stop too, I got rid of some, at least I'm making a profit.

So the anthracite will be my first and only pair of lebron 11. I have a question for those who own a pair. I can only get a half size smaller than my true size. My size is sold out around my area. Do these have enough room in them so I can wear the half size down without any pain?

^I'd either go TTS and expect a break in time or go 0.5 size up. The toebox is very snug on the XIs IMO

So the anthracite will be my first and only pair of lebron 11. I have a question for those who own a pair. I can only get a half size smaller than my true size. My size is sold out around my area. Do these have enough room in them so I can wear the half size down without any pain?

NO... IMO.

Your feet may end up looking like this if you do...

View media item 863888

Last edited:
People don't like the TW's because they're cheeks, Terra-cotta-booty warriors, word to Fleece Johnson :lol:

View media item 863920

But somebody let me know if they know where a pair of sz 13-14 are below retail :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
i've never doubled up, i take good care of my kicks so no need to waste $$$ on shoes thats just sitting inside a box

Exactly, plus Brons are built like tanks and hardly show signs of wear and I don't ball in them so it would pointless at least for me :smh: but to each his own :smile:

View media item 863947

Back
Top Bottom