Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The details on these definitely pop more in filtered photos.  Definitely will be a welcome addition to the collection once I get around to scooping them, but in person, they aren't anything I feel like I have to rush to spend $200+ for.
i agree! all black basketball shoes should be copped at discount imo. no need to rush and get them at retail...i've never seen an all black kicks sell out instant
stealth foams

The matte white is terrible in person, trust me. Maybe a gloss white. Either way, we aren't getting em

I'm betting those mango XI's are most likely the black elites, and they got pushed back because Nike wanted to release that "Team Elite" pack first.

Time to triple up on these here KP

& aways
devil.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand how Dunkman Vs are seeded higher than the Sprite 8s and Kid Lebron IIIs. Got some seeding issues with their bracket...kind of a neat idea though.

What a weird poll. I always picked the newer shoe in the poll choice.

IMO that is a weak region

I like the IV's the best

South Beach 8's will probably win overall

I don't understand how Dunkman Vs are seeded higher than the Sprite 8s and Kid Lebron IIIs. Got some seeding issues with their bracket...kind of a neat idea though.

Sprites don't even belong

Last edited:
Personally, I'd still put the Sprite 8s over the Dunkman Vs for the 7 seed in that region and move the Kid Lebrons up to 6. Just wasn't a fan of how they did the Dunkman colorway on the Vs at all. Probably comes down to Cork Xs, Champ 9s, or Bday IVs for me out of those 8.

The weakest region IMO in their bracket is the South. Red Carpet VIIs takes that pretty easily to me though I also like the Cannon 9s and ASG IIs.

Back
Top Bottom