Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Christmas is a cool looking shoe but not something I would actually wear. More of a display piece to me. When I saw them in person I liked them a lot more.

my fav hooping shoes at the moment is the XMAS XI hahaha and i must say they feel like my GK, no discomfort or whats so ever perfect out of the box, but since i've been hooping in em alot they now feel GODLY!

I keep thinking to cop then something else drops, but i kno what u mean... i like the colours jus the design makes me think can only be worn at xmas lol

Going to be hard to let them go other than at a real cheap price. Are they still on NDC after that restock?

Yup some small sizes still available. 

Just keep them.

There's always someone on the bay who is oblivious to them still being available lol. But naw I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get my money back for them. It is what it is. I may just take your advice and keep them. I have a feeling that rocking them next holiday season will make up for the 11 months of sitting.

Last edited:
There's always someone on the bay who is oblivious to them still being available lol. But naw I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get my money back for them. It is what it is. I may just take your advice and keep them. I have the feeling that rocking them next holiday season will make up for the 11 months of sitting.
Yup. They will look and be more wanted once next year rolls around for sure.

Well scratch what I said about SB's before those new pics make them look a lot better.

THE TURN!!!!! :rofl:

View media item 869792
:rofl:

View media item 869794
:rofl:

View media item 869797
You gotta love it because those pics look just like all the others that have surfaced , I don't see any difference but all of a sudden feelings have changed? :smh: ..... nothing new though :lol: ..... can't wait til SB's drop though, in those pics they're looking :pimp:

Last edited:
^^^^^repped for all the turn gifs
roll.gif
 disagree about the SB looking anything but horrid

the other ones weren't limited at all either. they just flooded certain markets with them. Shouldn't be like crazy hard to obtain as long as the work is put in.

Yeah I don't know about that one lol the SB 8's only came to DTLR in my area & the SB 9's only came to two Footaction's in my area & there was a FLOOD of people out there. The SB 9 sold out in under a minute on NDC also. ( I know because I was up there) But the entire Lebron line was a lot more limited then for the most part. A lot of his shoes where F&F but with the X's and the XI's they've been a lot more available DSG has even been carrying the XI's but I'm not complaining either I like getting shoes I want without paying resell or having to jump through hoops.

Yeah I don't know about that one lol the SB 8's only came to DTLR in my area & the SB 9's only came to two Footaction's in my area & there was a FLOOD of people out there. The SB 9 sold out in under a minute on NDC also. ( I know because I was up there) But the entire Lebron line was a lot more limited then for the most part. A lot of his shoes where F&F but with the X's and the XI's they've been a lot more available DSG has even been carrying the XI's but I'm not complaining either I like getting shoes I want without paying resell or having to jump through hoops.

The one pet peeve I have is the personal anecdotes of easy cop, these aren't limited, they just sitting, etc.

It really all depends on the market. I buy shoes in Tampa and Miami. It's night and day.

For the Anthracites, there was only ONE store in Tampa that got them. Miami like 4-5 stores. It's obviously a bigger city but the chances to get the SBs will be greater down there where might have 1-4 stores that have them.

I still think the KP are hotter. I remember there was 0 hype release day. It was focused on the Jordan's and KDs (somewhat due to quantity).

I thought I was done with the lebron line but if those SB's release I will be copping. Then I'm really done 8)

The one pet peeve I have is the personal anecdotes of easy cop, these aren't limited, they just sitting, etc.

It really all depends on the market. I buy shoes in Tampa and Miami. It's night and day.

For the Anthracites, there was only ONE store in Tampa that got them. Miami like 4-5 stores. It's obviously a bigger city but the chances to get the SBs will be greater down there where might have 1-4 stores that have them.

I still think the KP are hotter. I remember there was 0 hype release day. It was focused on the Jordan's and KDs (somewhat due to quantity).
Yeah I feel you, but I actually think black/Anthracites where actually a lot more limited then people thought (first productions wise) they only came to a couple of Footlockers out here but no other stores & one of friends told me they only received 16 pairs at his Footlocker. I just hope the SB XI release goes as smooth as the rest did

Back
Top Bottom