Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I guess I'm one of the few people who like the Blue Suedes just how they are! Red Suede & Black Suede shoes look nice but they are so over done IMO especially Red Suede though. Of course I know Lebron plays for the Heat and that color would make since if they did a pair. But every time I think of an all red suede shoe with a black bottom I'm immediately reminded of a pair of Jordan's which they've done a ton of times before or the very overrated Red Octobers (IMO) So I like the fact that Nike decided to do an all blue suede pair of XI EXT's for Lebron it's something different. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to be picking them up yet due to all the new Lebron release dates, but more than likely I will be picking them up to add to my XI collection.

well looks like the the blue suede's are officially $200, good luck to those who want them.... i will be watching the chaos from a far on Thursday

Guess it only takes one experience to sour me on a shoe. Been loving the XIs on-court for months, but my sole lost grip while chop stepping when I was closing out on a shooter (on a clean court mind you) and I hyperextended my knee. Luckily for me it was mild, but still, definitely enough to make me think about my movements. Probably will be switching to the kobe 9 for now as my go-to.

I remember early on in the season when Lebron would slip on-court in these. Relating it to my situation, I can see making a switch if there's any doubt in your equipment...

So clean. Love this color way.

Sucks I had to choose btw going for these or the kobe mps
If you ended up with the MPs you made the right choice imo. You can probably get the GKs for a lil bit over retail. No way you're getting the MPs anywhere near retail unless you luck out like Lewi.

Last edited:
Would have been cool IMO to see the "What The" have an air max sole from the 8s since they incorporated features from other shoes like the tounges

If those are men's sizes they are exponentially better than that diffused jade/reverse kp pair that was popping up.

Back
Top Bottom