Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I personally never do more than one pair of Elites, just the one pair I like the best. So for the 9's it was the SB/MV Elites, the 10's the Superhero Elites, and it's going to be the Superhero Elites for the 11's. The greatest to least order amongst those three for me is:

1.) SB/MV IX Elite
2.) Superhero XI Elite
3.) Superhero X Elite

Those Superhero XI Elites are going to down as one of my favorite Lebrons of all time! I really like the look of them.

Last edited:
That list is poop son
laugh.gif

Cork - cool concept and idea, wasn't a fan
mean.gif

Floridian - nice but a little meh
eyes.gif

Carbon - a blackout though
indifferent.gif
still good though
laugh.gif

Denim - pink poo
sick.gif

White gold elite - speckles killed them for me
Crimson elite - red poo
sick.gif

X ids - how can they count as a colorway though?
laugh.gif

Then you left out Lava's, USA's and Jades my dude
mean.gif
don't get me wrong I loved the X's too tho but there weren't many colorways I wanted but the XI's on the other hand brought the best out of everything thrown on them fam
pimp.gif
The only reason people liked the corks were the production numbers.  Those shoes are straight poop.

That list is poop son :lol:
Cork - cool concept and idea, wasn't a fan :smh:
Floridian - nice but a little meh :rolleyes
Carbon - a blackout though :stoneface: still good though :lol:
Denim - pink poo :x
White gold elite - speckles killed them for me
Crimson elite - red poo :x
X ids - how can they count as a colorway though? :lol:
Then you left out Lava's, USA's and Jades my dude :smh: don't get me wrong I loved the X's too tho but there weren't many colorways I wanted but the XI's on the other hand brought the best out of everything thrown on them fam :pimp:

The only reason people liked the corks were the production numbers.  Those shoes are straight poop.
Negative.

no the guy i was qutiong was saying how cool it was that the "best cw" keeps getting restocked.....you cant restock what's not attainable.....obviously there is alot of unsold KP's which allows for the restocks...how come other cw's that have sold out not been restocked again and again....your sarcastic sneakerhead 101 bull crap was not needed....i live by the buy what you like rule!

Yea maybe the sarcasm wasn't needed. But you've made it very clear that you aren't a fan of the KPs. I'm just saying give it a rest. BigJ made it clear to chill off pumpin the KP. People have done that. Seems like every couple of pages you need to reiterate your hate for them.

I was REALLY tempted to drop the $400 preorder price for the Kings Crown on kicks-crew until I remembered how long it took me to get my ASG KD VI's from them last time :smh: it was close to a month of them being held up in customs! So I'll just wait for that US release date

Speaking for myself... it's not that I didn't like the X CWs (which yea, they were pretty dope)... it's that I didn't like them on the X MODEL.

Floridians didn't have replay factor, I wore 'em once or twice and were over them quick.
Corks were actually legit, had they been in my size I would've copped.
White X elites were an embarrassment compared to the 9 elite model, as were the Red Championship elites.
Denim 8s are the best denims to date.

Jades were the best Xs. Even still, I think they would've looked better on a different model.

Speaking for myself... it's not that I didn't like the X CWs (which yea, they were pretty dope)... it's that I didn't like them on the X MODEL.

Floridians didn't have replay factor, I wore 'em once or twice and were over them quick.
Corks were actually legit, had they been in my size I would've copped.
White X elites were an embarrassment compared to the 9 elite model, as were the Red Championship elites.
Denim 8s are the best denims to date.

Jades were the best Xs. Even still, I think they would've looked better on a different model.

Yeah I just outright wasn't impressed with the X as a model. Not saying there weren't a few good colorways. I mean, even a broken clock is right twice a day after all. I thought the Mints were clean and classy, the lows from the Championship Pack were fire, and the ASG's are still some of the most unique shoes i've ever seen. But then a ton of colorways fell completely flat and made me want nothing to do with them. Volts? :smh: Floridians? :smh: Superheroes? :smh: Corks? :smh:

The X in general also just looked too close to the lX from the start for my taste.

Last edited:
But what model doesn't have colors that flop? They drop so many that it's hard to believe the general consumers will like them all.

Last edited:
I thought the Xs were cool. I just didn't like how the color blocking was on the shoe. I think the 9s and XIs, due to the design of the shoe lend themselves to better color blocking.

But I thought there were a lot of good X color ways: Pressures, Windchill, Jades, Gold Medals, Crown Jewels, Setting Sun, Re-Entry (aka Fingerprints), Floridians, Denims, Corks, MVP, Lava, etc. Honestly, I thought the execution of Color Ways was best on the 9. But the 9, X and XI all have good color ways.

But what model doesn't have colors that flop? They drop so many that it's hard to believe the general consumers will like them all.

You're right. The Kobe 8's are some of the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn, and I love the model. But there were colorways to it that looked like garbage. (Venice Beaches :smh: ) But I thought the majority of the colorways were great. With the Lebron X's, it just happened to be the opposite where I didn't like most of them.

You're right. The Kobe 8's are some of the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn, and I love the model. But there were colorways to it that looked like garbage. (Venice Beaches
mean.gif
) But I thought the majority of the colorways were great. With the Lebron X's, it just happened to be the opposite where I didn't like most of them.
laugh.gif
 VB's getting hate on the Lebron thread as well. 
laugh.gif

You're right. The Kobe 8's are some of the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn, and I love the model. But there were colorways to it that looked like garbage. (Venice Beaches :smh: ) But I thought the majority of the colorways were great. With the Lebron X's, it just happened to be the opposite where I didn't like most of them.

:lol:  VB's getting hate on the Lebron thread as well. :lol:

Trust me my friend, i'm in the Kobe 8 thread too. That was purely intentional :lol: Could've mentioned numerous other models, but the image of the VB's are burned into my mind forever.

Elite X improved on the silhouette for sure while the XI took a step down from the regular XI in every facet.
To me personally the X Elite has been one of the best basketball shoes I've ever played in, an improvement over an already pretty stellar performer in the X. 

For me the X was so comfortable right out of the box, was a great performer, great shoe to wear casually, had so many colorways there was something for everyone, great EXT models, amazing Elite colorways, and the ID options were fantastic.  The lows were the lows, but overall the model itself was one of my favorite in the LeBron line. 

Back
Top Bottom