Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yea they do look GS but still...
sick.gif

Edit: sorry to bring it back up but JM any chance those blacks would be the Trips

Last edited:
After about 4-5 weeks of hoops these are still holding up great. 
View media item 574280
That's a most recent pic of the shoes after hooping in them? :rolleyes

You either shoot around or that's a pic from when you first got em.

Yea seems weird, but who knows these look like tanks who knows if they really even crease like that

Wale on 106 & Park with the King's Pride joints on foot.

Man, I can't wait...... :smokin

It's starting lol , you shoulda posted a pic

Not sure what you are asking??

JM

There was a list of upcoming releases with a LeBron XI simply labeled as Black I believe. He's asking if that black colorway is Triple Black (all black).

And before I forget, that awful GS-looking pair with the inner lining on the last page isn't the Miami Vs. Akron pair right? Weren't those various shades of blue with a pink inner lining?

Last edited:
I can see that being how they look if he balls indoors. There're probably a few scuffs that we just can't see because of the picture size.
I do only play indoors but there are still scuffs around the toe box, not much creasing other than in the medial side where the "mesh" like area is.  The armorposite pieces up front on the toe box have taken the most abuse and you can hardly notice.  X's were like that too though, played for 15 weeks straight last winter in Prism X's and you couldn't tell at all.  Theres some light scuff lines on the dark green material in between the armorposite but you have to be right up on them to see.  Very pleased with how these are holding up.  Advantage over the X's is that there is no full length air bubble to show wear and tear.  Seems like the air bubble was the first thing to get jacked up on my X's after playing in them.

Got a friend going to china end of the month and shes cool with picking up the terracotta's for me only thing is she's not waiting in no lines. Are the releases in china crazy so I could let her know in advance?

There was a list of upcoming releases with a LeBron XI simply labeled as Black I believe. He's asking if that black colorway is Triple Black (all black).

And before I forget, that awful GS-looking pair with the inner lining on the last page isn't the Miami Vs. Akron pair right? Weren't those various shades of blue with a pink inner lining?

No Triple Black.

JM

hopefully i'll be able to ID a pair of blackouts |I

Lifestyle 11s look half way decent IMO but probably will only focus on the regular 11s..

Back
Top Bottom