Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The soldiers have returned!!! He was playing well in the elites tho lol smh.
He's trying to close them out. Got to get serious. 
laugh.gif

You and me both, sheesh!
eek.gif
still no release date rumors yet?
nerd.gif
I remember someone saying a rumor about may 17th or 19th but that's now the bush's release date I think, I need them to release in may before the wife gets out here and she fusses about them.....might grab her a purse and some heels in reserve to soften the lecture
laugh.gif

Again...shame on nike for having 2 sig athletes endorse very expensive shoes and the athlete doesn't even wear them. At least kd wears his regular version though.

I just don't feel like the xi is a very ext friendly model other than the kc (if that's an ext)
its an ext, and minus execution that's where the xi is failing though I've no problem with the blue suede and I know I've beaten a dead horse on this but the posite is where your leathers and paten leathers go while the upper is your suedes and denims pretty much like the KC their perfectly excuted imagine them in reverse and the kc seem absolutely horrible

The soldiers have returned!!! He was playing well in the elites tho lol smh.

He's trying to close them out. Got to get serious. :lol:

Perfect explanation! :rofl:

You and me both, sheesh! :wow: still no release date rumors yet? :nerd:

I remember someone saying a rumor about may 17th or 19th but that's now the bush's release date I think, I need them to release in may before the wife gets out here and she fusses about them.....might grab her a purse and some heels in reserve to soften the lecture :lol:

That's half the reason I skipped on the Denims after seeing them :smh: not only was I disappointed but my old lady was going half way ham on me about grabbing them and I know ain't no holding me back from the KC's or SB's that are steadily approaching :lol:. I figured I'd skip on the Denims since I wasn't really feeling them in person to soften the blow when I grab the KC's, SB's and possibly WTL's :rolleyes

Ext X CWs would've looked better on the XI model.

cuz everything X would've looked better on the XI model :lol:

I agree totally, you can almost throw anything on the XI silhouette and it looks decent at worst :lol: I'm really surprised we didn't get any tan/wheat/brown type of colorways this time around :nerd:

Last edited:
its an ext, and minus execution that's where the xi is failing though I've no problem with the blue suede and I know I've beaten a dead horse on this but the posite is where your leathers and paten leathers go while the upper is your suedes and denims pretty much like the KC their perfectly excuted imagine them in reverse and the kc seem absolutely horrible

Good point. Just imagining it in my head, it actually looks better. I'm not a fan of the regular xi at all. But it's not an ugly shoe. When I think of ext, I think can I wear it w/ a collar shirt or more dressy attire. (Without getting into a style debate) I think the x fits that profile better than the xi. I would have liked to see a redesigned xi with hints of the xi in it for the ext. Kind of like how the lows are. Or maybe ext on the lows. Imo

Good point. Just imagining it in my head, it actually looks better. I'm not a fan of the regular xi at all. But it's not an ugly shoe. When I think of ext, I think can I wear it w/ a collar shirt or more dressy attire. (Without getting into a style debate) I think the x fits that profile better than the xi. I would have liked to see a redesigned xi with hints of the xi in it for the ext. Kind of like how the lows are. Or maybe ext on the lows. Imo
we did get the lifestyles which for all intense purpose isn't horrible my problem is the sole, I hate that autoclave sole so if they took the regular xi profile and put some of the lifestyle colorways on it executed correctly  like the kc or how I would've preferred the denims or how the suedes don't have the posite sections popped out but it's all fluid using the stitching as the design then they would be fine

Back
Top Bottom