Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Michael: Hi, my name is Michael. How may I help you?

the7onius: Why do these members keep talking about the 2k14s over and over again like it's going to change when they receive them?

Michael: The thirst is real sir, they're under the assumption the more they speak about it and the more they bother us the quicker we'll release them #suckas #yeahright

the7onius: I hear that, any advice I can relay over to them?

Michael: Some water maybe? No updates at this point. Keep an eye on your email and stop messaging us, mitches.

the7onius: Thanks.
roll.gif

Been away for a while and haven't seen anything in the last few pages. (2k madness)

Any kings crown info? I hope they sit like the first 2.

For GS footers, Champs has those Entourage looking Lows up on their site.  Didn't know they already released and guess they aren't coming out in Mens...

Two weeks until my next pair of brons drop. Guaranteed going after the EVERGLADES! Must cop for me.

I'm going to start blocking anyone who says 2k14 in a sentence or statement until you guys have them.

I'm going to start blocking anyone who says 2k14 in a sentence or statement until you guys have them.

Whenever I see that a post is solely talking about them, I hit the power scroll :lol:

I have noticed that it's usually the same users over and over again though, so I pretty much hit the power scroll on all of their posts in here.

Last edited:
Growing on me the more I see them.
i can't help but smh every time i see someone say "these are growing on me" in the sneaker community

obviously the more you look at something/are force fed images every other day its going to grow on you…its basic/elementary psychology

google mere exposure effect aka familiarity concept

its likely the reason you've copped 75% the shoes you own

i can't help but smh every time i see someone say "these are growing on me" in the sneaker community

obviously the more you look at something/are force fed images every other day its going to grow on you…its basic/elementary psychology

google mere exposure effect aka familiarity concept

its likely the reason you've copped 75% the shoes you own

I think those looks great. Are these GR or ?

That post about everyone getting shoes they designed makes sense though, that would explain the length of time and the different status changes for each person.
No, it doesn't.  It makes no sense at all.  They wouldn't be 2014 pairs, they'd be 1 of 1s.

LOL

Distressed Denim Lebron XIs

I guess it's better than the original, but still worthy of tossing into a burlap sack and throwing in the briny deep.

1 I don't think they're going to be our shoe colors bc a) I don't and b) the shoe was different

2 I wasn't trying to speculate, just was saying id be effed if they did it that way

3 imagine if there were a 2k14 thread where ppl that did want to speculate or discuss the 2k14 could. Then people that didn't wouldnt have to look at such thread. Something like a 2k14 Lebron XI thread. Someone with almighty power could create one lol.. what's even the pt of niketalk? (Just for regulars to brag about their shoes they bought or are going to buy?)

3 imagine if there were a 2k14 thread where ppl that did want to speculate or discuss the 2k14 could. Then people that didn't wouldnt have to look at such thread. Something like a 2k14 Lebron XI thread. Someone with almighty power could create one lol.. what's even the pt of niketalk? (Just for regulars to brag about their shoes they bought or are going to buy?)

Back
Top Bottom