Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know what these are?View media item 950427

59915-Dog-slap-smack-gif-NRiZ.gif

:x :rofl:

Last edited:
Nike sent me an email saying My 2k14 order is delayed and said it will ship no later than the 12th and if it doesn't ship it will be cancelled

Well everyone else should get the same email I'm on my phone and can't block out info I rarely post so I wouldn't make this up but you'll see just thought I'd let ppl know

Dear ________, 

We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 05/02/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 05/12/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

You don’t need to do anything at this time. If, however, you’d like to cancel your order, just click here. 

In the unlikely event that we're unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will be notified by email. 

Again, we're sorry your order was held up and we thank you for your patience. We're doing our best to get you up and running with your new Nike gear as quickly as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions. 

Sincerely,
Nike.com

Wow I got the email as well, I've been pretty quiet when it comes to the delay's and everything but if they just cancel all the orders if they can't meet the May 12, 2014 deadline that's pretty disappointing.

expecting to get that email then.... makes me seriously question wtf happened with these

I'd be so mad. As a LeBron fan, I bought these with full intentions of keeping them. If you bought them to sell, like whatever go sell lemonade or something. I just want my damn shoes.

They won't cancel your order, it's the exact same email verbiage that all the XI ID backups were given (happened to me twice), and they didn't meet that date, but they still gave me my order (first pair for free in the end), but they won't just pull the plug on your order.   I'm not sure why they say that. 

It's possible you could get a discount though, or a code. 

Last edited:
Amber: I can't confirm that the delayed email you showed me has anything to do with these orders.

Amber: And there's no news about these orders being canceled. So, I wouldn't worry, Phillip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom