Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I got the shelves but anybody know where you can get those see through boxes that you can stack ontop of one another and has a pullout tab so u can get to ur sneakers?
Michael's craft store has the same pull out boxes. Check your local one and make sure to find a coupon online or something. They usually always have a couple.

What is the difference between the Forging Irons and the Forging Iron Preheats?  What's with the black special box display case thing, and the ones that come in the regular box?

What is the difference between the Forging Irons and the Forging Iron Preheats?  What's with the black special box display case thing, and the ones that come in the regular box?
There's no difference in the shoes. They're both the "Pre-heat". They're both Forging Irons. 

Some people just got a display box during the 11:11 event and other events.

the entourage looking ones that are available in gs on champs, gs is getting a lot of lows, they got those and the barbershop ones today at footlocker

lol. I thought that might be them but never heard them referred to as such. Too many "names" for the same shoe.

Last edited:
lol. I thought that might be them but never heard them referred to as such. Too many "names" for the same shoe.
shoes these days have like 7names before they decided on the official one, take the Lebron XI African bush or the pure platinums or the smurfs (hey Lebron tagged that one)

Good looks! Went out to my local one in Paramus and picked up a couple and they look better than boxes stacked, but I need about 125 of em and at 10 a piece that's $1250 -_- need coupons lol
Check Michael's too. I got about half of mine from there. They have coupons and the boxes go on clearance for $5 pretty frequently as well.

Not to turn the 2K thread into a phone discussion thread, but I saw the emoji fine on my Galaxy SIII too :lol:

Last edited:
[emoji]128588[/emoji]
:rofl: I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you should see it unless the emoji isn't on your phone.

Not to turn the 2K thread into a phone discussion thread, but I saw the emoji fine on my Galaxy SIII too :lol:

I was on my laptop ; on my phone now & I see it lol all slander must cease
Ah huh, sure lol. Grabbed the hubby's phone didn't ya lol.

boy don't make me call out the goons to your IP Address :nerd:

nah but for real man :lol: aye... what happened to dude who said he had his hands on the super hero elites?? Can we get some on foot pics or sum'n ? I wanna know how they fit compared to reg XIs. (not EXT)

boy don't make me call out the goons to your IP Address :nerd:

nah but for real man :lol: aye... what happened to dude who said he had his hands on the super hero elites?? Can we get some on foot pics or sum'n ? I wanna know how they fit compared to reg XIs. (not EXT)
You're getting the men's vs the big kids? I prefer the kids version, for that 270 price tag you're getting less imo.

Back
Top Bottom