Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The worst part is, they're not getting delayed because they're insane and require tons of time to construct.

It's because Nike's pockets are so deep and they pay their workers so little. The shoe hype is at an all time high and Nike knows this. They have those workers turning out more shoes than EVER and probably getting paid the same or close to it.

Nike just dropped the ball, big time.

Last edited:
with nike pushing these 2k's back, they better be the best lebron 11 to drop! they must have been an mvl shoe for born and since he didn't win, they have to make another shoe..

Not until June now :x Nike doing cats dirty :smh: in the hood somebody would've been gotten hit for playing with people's emotions and money like this :lol:

Finals start in june so maybe they're waiting to see if heat make it in. Maybe they will be the red/gold xi lol

I'm over it, my lease expires at the end of this month and I will be at my parents house over the summer on summer vacation 12 hours away from my apartment and Nike won't even let me change the shipping address on my order. Nike is trash, I'm done with their BS. If I'm going to pay $300+ for a pair of sneakers would rather just add some dough and cop some sneakers that are made using high quality material, don't chip after two wears, and don't have glue marks on them 7/10 orders.

Phil Knight is trash for letting Nike come to this.

I already told you I'd look out. PM your soon to be old address

roll.gif
Im telling you these fools forgot to make the shoes....

(january) 

so those 2k14s are shipping out to our headquarters this week rite? 

yea..... 

after they got off the phone.....damn we forgot, think they'll notice?

I've lost nearly all interest in the 2k14s by now..

7 months to ship a shoe without any details at all for these who ordered..

Just another failure in the story of the Lebron XI..

this. at this point they better be free. feel bad for all those dudes that did pre-orders. I can foresee refunds on money already spent :smh:

I'm not that mad since we actually never gave them our money to hold, but this is really ridiculous the way they are handling this release. 

Not once have they gave out info via tweet besides "soon" and "keep checking emails". Why can't they just give us a detailed answer.

It be different if they were holding my 220 then i would really be snapping. i can continue to wait i got no problem but give us details atleast nike

wanted it to be a surprise but now I want pics to feel better bout the push backs

june, really?

between this and that buggy restock im fresh outta damns

These shoes have to be the best looking piece of footwear ever at this point.

It was enough getting people to purchase blind

They better be an insane crowd pleaser or this could turn out to be Nike's biggest mishap ever.

I think we all should blow up their twitter and chats until they do something. I don't know why but this has finally passed me off.

I think we all should blow up their twitter and chats until they do something. I don't know why but this has finally passed me off.

Good chance I'm out of country and have no access to any of my US addresses by June. Totally unacceptable

Anyone know anyone thats a Miami Heat ball Boy ? i honestly think we can get better answers asking lebron himself then asking Nike for answers

Its been pushed back i finally dont care.....we had a date of may 5th the entire time.....then we heard april then back to may 5th then mid may and now june....june will be here and itll be mid june.....your gona start seeing a WTL MVP"PE" 1/2014 leak lol...these fools made a MVP shoe and now cant send it out 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

just curious to the people that are copping the elites this friday on RD....are you copping at retail because you think they won't last til a discount or you can't wait til a discount??

Back
Top Bottom