Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SneakerRefresh.com is claiming to be revealing 2k Lebron info tomorrow. 

If info is bogus, please don't gif spam me like you guys did the others. You guys are ruthless.

Knowing we're ruthless you still stupidly post speculation and hear say? No we won't bombard you with insulting gifs, I will though.

View media item 965863

Anytime somebody drops 2k "info"....

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/965858/width/350/height/700[/quote]

[GALLERY="media, 966207"][/GALLERY]

[quote="flipthespawn, post: 20595394"]
[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/966166/][GALLERY="media, 966166"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]
[/quote]
[quote="The7onius, post: 20595432"]You being racial?[/quote]

I laughed so hard I farted :x :rollin

Didn't I say I was playing? I'm very aware of what is meant by the term, thanks for looking it up though and posting it.

View media item 966203

Saying you're joking after someone makes you look dumb is like the #1 excuse in the book.
actually I posted I was joking before his explanation, so hop off the band wagon. Seriously are people that stupid they can't tell sarcasm, you're a turnoff.

Last edited:
actually I posted I was joking before his explanation, so hop off the band wagon. Seriously are people that stupid they can't tell sarcasm, you're a turnoff.
It's hard to tell when you're being sarcastic via text, since you've made a lot of dumbass posts recently.
Like you've put anything valid into this thread beside Nike strikes and blazay blah.
Most of your recent posts in here have been you claiming to block people... and now we've come full circle in the pot calling the kettle black discussion.

Also, thought I was "blocked indefinitely"?

So..... To get things back on track.... Anyone got dope pics of the denims or blue suedes?

Those two are the bestest ever

So..... To get things back on track.... Anyone got dope pics of the denims or blue suedes?

Blue suedes are 
sick.gif
, but I'm actually contemplating getting the acid wash look that Zadeh did on bigmiiiike's pair.

It's hard to tell when you're being sarcastic via text, since you've made a lot of dumbass posts recently.
Like you've put anything valid into this thread beside Nike strikes and blazay blah.

Most of your recent posts in here have been you claiming to block people... and now we've come full circle in the pot calling the kettle black discussion.

Also, thought I was "blocked indefinitely"?
AGAIN! I posted that in jest but you being of sub par..... everyone else got it and knew I hadn't blocked them. You've entertained me enough for today, you can go about your day now.

Last edited:

finally saw the XI Denim...lol the X Denim poops on the XI Denim....and the way the denim is made..LMAO some type of walmart denim cut into pieces to make the shoe! LOL

finally saw the XI Denim...lol the X Denim poops on the XI Denim....and the way the denim is made..LMAO some type of walmart denim cut into pieces to make the shoe! LOL
Someone in here distressed the denim on their pair and they looked decent in an ugly sort of way, but that gorilla leather is just disgusting.

I learned this in the JB section.

If you don't like a shoe then you are either a hater because you are too broke or you are a hypebeast.

That said, you denim and blue ext haters definitely fit the bill [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
I learned this in the JB section.

If you don't like a shoe then you are either a hater because you are too broke or you are a hypebeast.

That said, you denim and blue ext haters definitely fit the bill [emoji]128563[/emoji]
I hate the suedes, irons and the denims so that would make me a vagabond in their eyes.

even for the price of $150 for the XI Denim still couldnt pull the trigger...so UGLY and no matter what you do its still POOP! ahhaha and no i aint broke or too broke, just a hater i guess?

Can we get the 2K14 post unlocked? It made sense when they did it because we all thought we would be coming back to posts of pictures with shoes in hand but thats not the case. 

Need some of these colors to hit the $50 mark that brons used to hit back in the day :lol:

Starting to feel like that $120 shipped deal I got on the dunkmans months ago wasn't such a great deal now :rofl:

when did XI pics leak last year? after the season when we saw the wear test all blacks? or before that?

Back
Top Bottom