Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i have been saying for months that the issue with lebron is the fact that the 11 has that lunarlon insert. lunarlon just isnt good for basketball IMO and the real issue is that the 11 is a hollow shoe with a throw in insert.

they should just go back to the zoom max...i am almost sure they wont do this again.

i agreed 100% with this a lil while back, but i honestly buy into the "superstition" angle now. he is not the onlymone who does this on the squad, andersen and cole do it on the regular. may be a reach but i buy it. would never start in the elites over and over and over just to swith up 95% of the time, cmon now

and if anyone here plays in soldiers, there is no question as to which performs better, sorry , its tru

i liked them red elites tonight though, alot

The way the jungle print flows so effortlessly from the posite to the vine pattern on them spreads is uncanny :wow: :pimp:
Get in line potna :smh:
Thanks for lettin 'em know fam :nthat:

Can't stop laughing @BarbarianBob I got u man....need to take detailed shots of these everglades

Never understood why it mattered if Lebron wore these shoes or not, I like them and that's all that matters. Makes me laugh seeing people say they have to get some soldiers now.

I have each xi outside the creamesicle joints, avm and the dunkman the everglades have become my favorite pair
whoa! that's saying a lot...my dude will hold em for me so i'll give em a look see

also, how did we let soleheaven almost sell out of the heros? no super disco this time?... cue the sad Tmac gif

Never understood why it mattered if Lebron wore these shoes or not, I like them and that's all that matters. Makes me laugh seeing people say they have to get some soldiers now.

Me and you both but those pair in game 1 and the blk and gold joints were fire. Just can't commit to them even if lebron clinch the 3 peat in them.

Its the story behind it. 

Every time i see the WC 3s i think about the dunk contest. These 11s will have no story behind them in 10-15 years.

Its the story behind it.

Every time i see the WC 3s i think about the dunk contest. These 11s will have no story behind them in 10-15 years.
The kids don't need back stories to cop kicks.

Take jordans for instance...The nostalgia aspect is gone for the most part besides for only a few that still hold them dear. How many youngins never seen Jordan play, yet they buy em up?

Love love love the XI's. Most pair of LeBrons I ever brought with this sig. But I agree, sad to see that no real triumphs happened with this shoe. But it is what it is

Love love love the XI's. Most pair of LeBrons I ever brought with this sig. But I agree, sad to see that no real triumphs happened with this shoe. But it is what it is

Not that it matters but an average journeyman like season for the King is a all time high for like 95% of the league. This season may get lost in the shuffle but IF bron get that 3rd ring then yeah people will watch the tape from this season and see some dope kicks on his feet and then they will see the soldiers. All that matter is the gold so it can solidify arguably the best new gen shoe since MJ legacy line (choose one)

Yea I'm planning on it, KC, SB and I'm done because there seems to be no new light on the WTL and they'd be impossible to attain anyway

I hate to get flamed for this but the WTL is wack to me. It does the 11 an injustice to incorporate all that heat on a shoe that doesn't need it. Wish that concept was bestowed upon the 10 but all those colors and two totally different shoes sends my mild case of OCD in overdrive. I plan on copping those KC too I just hope all the hype won't defer to them since they are the last good looking shoe in this line we seen thus far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom