Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

i'm down too, but let me get my pair first k ? 
see? thats ya problem--- ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL.
laugh.gif
  i said i'm in tho

I'll try and help people out if they release in London still, not sure how to make it happen with one address.

Meh, that's just my opinion with the DM colorway. The last worthwhile Dunkmans were the 7's. Some people liked the 9's but I wasn't a fan. There just wasn't enough contrast on the shoe.

Retire dunkman color way? Naw

The south beach should've retired with the 8 honestly, the 9 was cool, but now that along with the yeezy gimmick are played out.
I agree. no retire of it but we don't need 2 dunkmans a year. they did 2 dunkman mids last year and we got a dunkman mid and low this year.
They gotta get back to a Black/Electric Green dunkman instead of that Seaweed/off brown weird colorway dunkman junk. 

zero23 zero23 - I even like the cool grey and volt theme that's been on some shoes but yea, that seaweed has to go. was weird that the volts last year were the dunkmans too...

Why do you take everyone of my posts as if they are about you? 

Curb your ego....

Just block me please....

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore my Superhero's yesterday and was bombarded with compliments, I'm in sunny Florida so I felt like Dorothy in Oz.

@Zero23 - I even like the cool grey and volt theme that's been on some shoes but yea, that seaweed has to go. was weird that the volts last year were the dunkmans too...
You absolutely right. I'm still looking for DS Soldier 1 Dunkmans. All Volts weren't bad but just didn't feel like a dunkman. Hoping Nike gets back to the staple colorways with the XII. 

Back
Top Bottom