Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
hopefully lebron go back to ohio we can chill on SB theme and get more colorways like the 7s had...Home Sweet Home

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-orange-HWC-2.jpg

Golden days

Last edited:
Probably citing it as his primary property no matter where he ends up. There is a reason why there are communities of affluent people in entertainment and sports in Florida . Tax breaks...

I mean it's not a ridiculous idea.... (aging bosh+bosh) or back where u started with kyrie/wiggins/waiters/verajo.....hell they can ship the first pick and waiters for a Kevin love type player and you got something brewing....With that being said, I lie the 2ks and still hate the xii lol

i'm not from ohio and I hope he goes back to Ohio
Yep. Hope he does one of three things

1. Goes to Cavs again and wins 1-2 titles.

2. Come to Lakers... to revieve Showtime in LA 

3. Stays in MIA and show he can win even without a stacked team

Last edited:
FL in general. Bron is having a new house built more north of Miami in a quiet area.

He isn't going anywhere.
glasses.gif
miami is a place to vacation....he has a mega house in ohio too..... heat fans are not that loyal if lebron leaves heat theyll drop attendance and support heavily when lebron left cleveland fans still came out for cavs games better fans in cleveland.....plus give nike new life to his sneaker line and a reason to put the damn poster back up in cleveland

seeing people ask if lebron will go back to Cleveland..i just think of that interview Joakim Noah had :rofl:

for those of you who dont know -

Just came here to say I just bought my first pair of lebrons (mostly a jordan/kobe/foam/air max wearer), and they're one of the dopest kicks I've ever had. Got the jades

I mean it's not a ridiculous idea.... (aging bosh+bosh) or back where u started with kyrie/wiggins/waiters/verajo.....hell they can ship the first pick and waiters for a Kevin love type player and you got something brewing....With that being said, I lie the 2ks and still hate the xii lol

If you want to lure Bron you're not taking Wiggins though. But that's a whole different convo for a different time. lol.

Last edited:
LeBron will never go to a team where he has to be a 5 tool player every single night in order for it to spell success. Look for him to take less money to go to a team where there are other players that can carry the load sometimes...Especially in the front court...as well as in a large market

Last edited:
The logical place for Lebron to go from Miami would be LA. Like Noah says Lebron is Hollywood, glitz and glamour, LA would be perfect for his ego and is just like Miami.

Back
Top Bottom