Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Oh don't worry @tigo0240 they still are :lol: and so are those MvA's up there, right along with Grafittis, Jades and everything else I don't like :evil: ..... Oh I almost forgot IMO :rolleyes that makes it ok for me to say all of that and your not allowed to get mad :lol:

Last edited:
they havent charged me yet either, but the receipt in the package with mine said they were charging medouble on "multiple cards". hopefully just an error from where i had changed payment type

I got that too. I had an original card with fraud so I had to give them my replacement.

It's all a joke but the graffitis and the MvAs were full blown GR anyway...Not like prices would have jumped when they were just sitting...

Originally Posted by kanyeaint**** 

What do you guys think the price is gonna stay steady at? Trading mines for lebron sb9,prelude V, sc gloves and 200
Make sure you do that deal in person. Pretty good deal though.

Price ain't go no where, what the hell are y'all talking about
eyes.gif
Bron took a pic in the MvA's too and what happened
laugh.gif

Not a damn thang!
laugh.gif
and not to mention he made them look half decent in the pic now that I look at it
ohwell.gif
man....  playing video games pays off!

Called a rep and they said my card was charged, but it still shows up as not charged..But he said I should expect them Monday at the earliest or Wednesday at the latest. I guess I'll take it.

My favorite Lebron 11.....For Good Reason. After game 1 of the Pacer's Series. I was lucky enough to get Lebron to sign my daughter's shoe in the tunnel behind post game friends and family area. Our 5 year old wants to wear them still......I had to tell her no and replace them with some Lebron 9 South Beaches.

Last edited:
Oh don't worry @tigo0240 they still are
laugh.gif
and so are those MvA's up there, right along with Grafittis, Jades and everything else I don't like
devil.gif
..... Oh I almost forgot IMO
eyes.gif
that makes it ok for me to say all of that and your not allowed to get mad
laugh.gif
whoa fam leave my graffiti's out of this
laugh.gif
 I concur with the rest though

Seems like the Everglades are gonna sit, may sleep in. People are spending their money on IDs and such...

it's funny how the prices jumped up on these now that everyone has seen them in person or seen real pics.

over the last 2 weeks i've been watching auctions for size 12 ending between $550 and $800. Now all of a sudden the cheapest buy it now in size 12 is $1,200 and the auction that ends in 15hours is up to $990 when it's been sitting at $600 all week

Back
Top Bottom