Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

these photos make me believe that a cork 11 could have been created
frown.gif
is that marble? man another ext that could've been, didn't the 2009 or one of them Jordans have marble?
@redrum3281 yep all my funds going toward the red and white 2s after all my bills paid and my wife just bought me a beat pill so no help from her
eyes.gif
man I had to buy a bed for my daughter and the gas for them to come visit for the summer and I splurged on my 2 other loves videogames and transformers so no shoes for this paycheck, I also have to save up to move out this damn apartment so i'm passing on everything but the KC's however I will go back and grab the turbo lows and hopefully they'll be on discount by then

is that marble? man another ext that could've been, didn't the 2009 or one of them Jordans have marble?

man I had to buy a bed for my daughter and the gas for them to come visit for the summer and I splurged on my 2 other loves videogames and transformers so no shoes for this paycheck, I also have to save up to move out this damn apartment so i'm passing on everything but the KC's however I will go back and grab the turbo lows and hopefully they'll be on discount by then

New shoe smell with priorities in check :pimp:

Anyone know why the put tape on some pairs and not others?  Both mine had tape, one with 260 and the the other with 49 written on them in pencil.  And no extra laces.

Nike should have just stuck with the Soldiers as his playoff shoes...

I do like the elites tho, just not the price

Just saw the South Beaches in person. AMAZING! The palm tree design in the Hyperposite is a very nice touch. Super excited for them.

WTL11 has been removed from the End Clothing release calendar. Potentially another delay?

Damn, LeBron James kick game with lack of XI is still terrible in Finals. I guess we should look forward to next year then. Hopefully they do a better job next time around with XII.

Back
Top Bottom