Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Great game.[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Nobody on nt actually watches the game?

You dudes sound like you just turn it on to stare at feet for 4 quarters.

...you guys do know that 0% of the outcome has anything to do with what sneakers are being worn right?

:lol:

Just an ongoing joke about his soldiers..

Chill out bro.

Just like the snake in the trailblazers lockeroom. They pulling out all the stops this year.

Diehard blazer fan. Other than bron being my favorite player and my pure hatred for the SA Spurs I just want a competitive series. Some dope kicks being rocked but after the tip I really don't care what he wears

laugh.gif

Dude Emilio Perez be killin me with the post game interviews... Lol they never understand him and it's not even cause of his accent

Repped just texted my coworker that. Heat can beat the heat. I seen that look on bron face. He's going for the kill next game hopefully

That game was ridiculous, once Bron went out you can just see how the team stopped trying and started throwing it all away. Miami out played them the entire game and let it slip away toward the end. If you actually watched the game you could see how easy it was for them to go up at will almost, the team seemed to lose its identity when Bron wasn't out there though :smh:

Last edited:
That game was ridiculous, once Bron went out you can just see how the team stopped trying and started throwing it all away. Miami out played them the entire game and let it slip away toward the end. If you actually watched the game you could see how easy it was for them to go up at will almost, the team seemed to lose its identity when Bron wasn't out there though :smh:

It's no secret that the heat are just another sub par team against the west without lebron. Since I don't have the luxury of watching the game during the week until I get off it's hard to criticize who did what or who didn't do enough. The look on wade's face seemed uninterested like he know he's getting traded.

I am more impressed with Duncan playing 33 min, Parker 37, and Manu 32. Ages 38,32,36. Lebron 33 min- Age 29
That game was ridiculous, once Bron went out you can just see how the team stopped trying and started throwing it all away. Miami out played them the entire game and let it slip away toward the end. If you actually watched the game you could see how easy it was for them to go up at will almost, the team seemed to lose its identity when Bron wasn't out there though
mean.gif

That game was ridiculous, once Bron went out you can just see how the team stopped trying and started throwing it all away. Miami out played them the entire game and let it slip away toward the end. If you actually watched the game you could see how easy it was for them to go up at will almost, the team seemed to lose its identity when Bron wasn't out there though
mean.gif
Exactly. Everyone seems to forget that the Spurs were playing in the same conditions. A busted AC is no excuse for not playing any defense and failing to execute down the stretch. When LeBron went out Miami folded like origami.

There's no excuses that can really be made. The dude cramped up, once it happened, that's out of his control until it passes after he gets re-hydrated. Anyone who's legitimately had a full cramp of a major muscle/muscle group during a game will pretty much tell you that's it damn near impossible to use said muscle until the cramp passes. To think that this game diminishes LeBron as a player or his integrity is dumb. As for the heat, it showed that they're a slightly above par team without him on the floor. Still a good team none the less, but wade has deff lost his killer instinct after all the wear and tear on his body. Looking to shape up and be a good series.

There's no excuses that can really be made. The dude cramped up, once it happened, that's out of his control until it passes after he gets re-hydrated. Anyone who's legitimately had a full cramp of a major muscle/muscle group during a game will pretty much tell you that's it damn near impossible to use said muscle until the cramp passes. To think that this game diminishes LeBron as a player or his integrity is dumb. As for the heat, it showed that they're a slightly above par team without him on the floor. Still a good team none the less, but wade has deff lost his killer instinct after all the wear and tear on his body. Looking to shape up and be a good series.

THIS

I can't tell the future but I hope history repeats itself

Back
Top Bottom