Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

it's the entrails of a maimed and dehydrated lion:lol:  they gutted it after it cramped up from chassing gazelles and wasn't a threat 
roll.gif

2K14's
smokin.gif
BB how dare you put up a pic of Lebron at the end of game 1
roll.gif

Glad y'all are seeing the blood and guts with my favorite laces lol
The darker pair didn't do much for me when I wore them out, and I'm saving the ones they came laced with for a hopeful 3-peat celebration...anyways, nice pics JRocks!!

yo it's crazy how much value dropped on the 2ks...the bubble is really gonna burt on reselling in the near future. Aftermarket value went from like 1.5 on first shipping date to like 650-800 now. Regardless, I'm happy that people are happy with their pairs.

yo it's crazy how much value dropped on the 2ks...the bubble is really gonna burt on reselling in the near future. Aftermarket value went from like 1.5 on first shipping date to like 650-800 now. Regardless, I'm happy that people are happy with their pairs.

there are sz.7s around like 4 and 5 bills. Pass like Stockton.

If they drop low enough I'll probably buy a new pair.

there are sz.7s around like 4 and 5 bills. Pass like Stockton.
Yeah, they just aren't my cup of tea at all.
If they drop low enough I'll probably buy a new pair
I sold my code a while back, and I'm definitely glad I did. the cheetah print is a bit loud/too feminine for me, but I'm glad that people like them. I'm sure they'll be at $500 at the end of the month with everything coming out. Someone wanted to trade me my supreme foams for them, but I passed seeing as how I'd never wear them. As for WTLs, that's a whole different story 
nthat.gif

I think the 2ks are nice summer shoes. Sold a code for $300 and sold a pair for $1200. I can take the plunge on a pair if they are cheap enough.

So the UK release has been postponed also? Gosh darn it.

Brother!!!! It's been dry as hail in here man :lol: :smh:

and yea... looking like the UK sites (not NDC) that were initially releasing have backed out. No reason why. I don't think it's cuz all the pairs are gone either--if there were I woulda seen the links via twitter :smh:

So the UK release has been postponed also? Gosh darn it.

Brother!!!! It's been dry as hail in here man :lol: :smh:

and yea... looking like the UK sites (not NDC) that were initially releasing have backed out. No reason why. I don't think it's cuz all the pairs are gone either--if there were I woulda seen the links via twitter :smh:
Smh just peculiar what Nike is doing with this release, I'm seeing pictures everywhere of these dayum shoes. I doubt very much they're sold out, I'm still checking on NDC UK Saturday they might just show up miraculously.

Keep seeing people say that these will have a release similar to the ROs..
No way, these will release in store also. 

Not going to say I can't be wrong but I specifically asked an HOH DM if they were going to be receiving these and his answer was yes.

No way, these will release in store also. 

Not going to say I can't be wrong but I specifically asked an HOH DM if they were going to be receiving these and his answer was yes.
Shoulda clarified in regards to online ndc release.

Mostly just hearsay but I did see that a couple times today

Smh just peculiar what Nike is doing with this release, I'm seeing pictures everywhere of these dayum shoes. I doubt very much they're sold out, I'm still checking on NDC UK Saturday they might just show up miraculously.

When'd the7 return? Welcome back :D

Hahaaaaa my boy is home!!!! Grab the champagne and cigars!!!!! It's a celebration!!!! Welcome back The7onius The7onius :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom