• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

At this rate WTLebrons never dropping in the US
Going to be some lucky kids in Nigeria 
roll.gif

What hammer is there to lay down? The insert he has to wear doesn't mesh well with the drop in. Him wearing shoes he feels comfortable in that are still NIKE products > him wearing the XI uncomfortably that could cost him mentally, physically, etc.
I understand that but two thoughts...kinda like Steve Jobs with an iphone 1 pushing the 5s at retail.....or better yet Doug Mcmillon shopping in BJ's....it's not a ringing endorsement for his product...especially one of the most expensive retail releases EVER at $275...

Second thought...I guess I come from the "The Be like Mike Generation" and will never understand...

Maybe that's the reason retro's will never die

Last edited:
Then what the hell are you suggesting it for, b?
laugh.gif

No more packages!
I guess i was think more of a pack where each shoe is dropped as on its own on the same date. but they are refered to as a pack.

a la the ASG, Easter, and Xmas

Last edited:
I understand that but two thoughts...kinda like Steve Jobs with a Galaxy Note

russell-westbrook-wat.gif

...You sure you applied a due amount of thought into this analogy before you typed it out? :lol:

I guess i was think more of a pack where each shoe is dropped as on its own on the same date. but they are refered to as a pack.

a la the ASG, Easter, and Xmas

Most people don't seem to know how to differentiate between packs and packages so I tend to assume they always mean packages. I could get behind multiple separate releases to celebrate the third ring.

Last edited:
I understand that but two thoughts...kinda like Steve Jobs with a Galaxy Note...or better yet Doug Mcmillon shopping in BJ's....it's not a ringing endorsement for his product...especially one of the most expensive retail releases EVER at $275...

Second thought...I guess I come from the "The Be like Mike Generation" and will never understand...

Horrible analogy. He's still playing in LeBrons... :smh:

If he was playing in Jordans or WoWs or something else you might have made some sense.

What hammer is there to lay down? The insert he has to wear doesn't mesh well with the drop in. Him wearing shoes he feels comfortable in that are still NIKE products > him wearing the XI uncomfortably that could cost him mentally, physically, etc.
I understand that but two thoughts...kinda like Steve Jobs with a Galaxy Note...or better yet Doug Mcmillon shopping in BJ's....it's not a ringing endorsement for his product...especially one of the most expensive retail releases EVER at $275...

The correct comparison would be Steve Jobs using an older model iPhone instead of the current model. In the end, its still an iPhone.

The most accurate one would actually be Steve Jobs using a 5C instead of a 5S. Good efforts from everyone though :lol:

laugh.gif

But Nike knows LeBron can't really wear the crown IF Tim Duncan is wearing it at the end of the season...

nerd.gif
touche
laugh.gif
, but that's why they have the 2nd recycled name called crown jewels if he loses he should be able to pick those up after the series
nerd.gif
 well he could get finals MVP and still lose like Jerry West in 1969
indifferent.gif

touche :lol: , but that's why they have the 2nd recycled name called crown jewels if he loses he should be able to pick those up after the series :nerd:  well he could get finals MVP and still lose like Jerry West in 1969 :stoneface:

I hope you're right, cause I definitely want a pair... :smokin

I just hope the Heat get their crown "jewels" back from the Spurs in the 2nd half :lol:

Here we go!!!

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom