• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Where's that from!?
nerd.gif
www.kickscrew.com

They have changed that date about 30 times over the last few months. 

Sorry but Kicks-Crew release date means NOTHING :lol: they've had the Kings Crown on their preorder section since April and kept on pushing the date back every two weeks since then. How do I know this you ask??? Because I did the preorder for $400 in April it came out to $435 with the EMS shipping and waited a little over a month before they just gave me a full refund because they never actually even had the shoe in hand and kept saying they where waiting on their "supplier" to send their shipment I posted about this also sometime in May. Just some food for thought though

Last edited:
i typically dont like lows at all, and havent like them since the 8s... but those orange lows coming out look GREAT. but still... $170? i dunno bout all that man...

Sorry but Kicks-Crew release date means NOTHING :lol: they've had the Kings Crown on their preorder section since April and kept on pushing the date back every two weeks since then. How do I know this you ask??? Because I did the preorder for $400 in April it came out to $435 with the EMS shipping and waited a little over a month before they just gave me a full refund because they never actually even had the shoe in hand and kept saying they where waiting on their "supplier" to send their shipment I posted about this also sometime in May. Just some food for thought though

Man you just ruined my day. :lol: i wouldn't be surprised if that was the day. Get paid tomorrow so my money is being put up in advance just in case of the recent stunts nike has been pulling. I'm sorry if this was the wrong information and I will tweet to my thumbs fall off to get to the bottom of this. *exits stage left*

Man you just ruined my day. :lol: i wouldn't be surprised if that was the day. Get paid tomorrow so my money is being put up in advance just in case of the recent stunts nike has been pulling. I'm sorry if this was the wrong information and I will tweet to my thumbs fall off to get to the bottom of this. *exits stage left*

Make sure you have some bandaids ready for your thumbs cause you're probably gonna be tweeting for a long time...

Good luck fam. It's like one of the most guarded secrets at Nike. Gotta get Ethan Hunt on the case...

View media item 1022330

Never say never. You just got to catch them at the right time. The fact that they such a big weekend which will all be sold out btw...that they will focus mainly on the next slate of releases. Sux that they cut the RD calendar off with the SB 11S :x so maybe another week maybe. *fingers crossed*

Damn. Did anybody grab the Gamma Blues for $99 at Ruvilla? Just saw it right now but it's sold out. Or is it an old link.

Damn. Did anybody grab the Gamma Blues for $99 at Ruvilla? Just saw it right now but it's sold out. Or is it an old link.
saw that the other day and added to cart just to test and see if it was indeed accurate and up to date....i was able to add my size but was hoping it lasted til Sat just in case i struck out on the WTKD!..went back a day or so and it was gone!

saw that the other day and added to cart just to test and see if it was indeed accurate and up to date....i was able to add my size but was hoping it lasted til Sat just in case i struck out on the WTKD!..went back a day or so and it was gone!

Damn. A lot of sizes?

Back
Top Bottom