Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
heat losing is all apart of a bigger plan that's being put in the works for next season!...everyone shouldn't be so blind to see that! so what to do with the KC's now??

Waiting on  Championship Pack Runner-Up Pack Release Info. 
smokin.gif

View media item 1028310

heat losing is all apart of a bigger plan that's being put in the works for next season!...everyone shouldn't be so blind to see that! so what to do with the KC's now??

Care to share? Release the KC! I don't play so why should I be deprived from an ultra dope sneaker. The KC is in the echelon with AJ 11 concord, bred and cool grey. *bring it on!*

All of a sudden everybody is a lebron hater ?

Y'all realize your in the LeBron thread, right ?
point blank love the shoes not the team or the player so meh i'm the same way with Iverson questions or the reebok blast that are coming out plenty of shoes I like and don't care for the player wearing them

Last edited:

point blank love the shoes not the team or the player so meh
do you really think Ginobli is a Lebron or Heat fan? it's pretty ignorant to think that because you like a great shoe you have to like the name attached to it, sorry my brain isn't wired like that man F*** Lebron and his team, he just needs to keep playing good so he can continue to get good shoes from nike

dammit you got me typing to fast I really didn't mean the shoes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I like Lebron shoes, I don't have to like the team to be here. The kings Crowns are going to release regardless of the outcome of this final, I don't understand how they're affiliated when they've never been prior.

point blank love the shoes not the team or the player so meh i'm the same way with Iverson questions or the reebok blast that are coming out plenty of shoes I like and don't care for the player wearing them
Like the shoes.  Respect the Player.  Dislike the team.

Back
Top Bottom