Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
maybe the kings crown were suppose to be the "championship XI" shoe.

south beach XI's drop this weekend, wonder how hyped it's gonna be after this heat finals loss.

Why would Nike tease us with pics then do a 360 and not release them? That would mean all the other releases will be postponed also.

Why would Nike tease us with pics then do a 360 and not release them? That would mean all the other releases will be postponed also.

If Nike did decide to do a 180 on the KC, what XIs are left?

SB, WTL, a couple of XI lows?... Besides the WTL still being an unknown in the US date wise, i dont think anything else would change.

If Nike did decide to do a 180 on the KC, what XIs are left?

SB, WTL, a couple of XI lows?... Besides the WTL still being an unknown in the US date wise, i dont think anything else would change.
The Independence Day ones too

And Memphis, I don't think the shirt for the WTL is out yet....I thought it came out this last Saturday but I think it launches with the shoe

4 straight finals appearance is not an accomplishment when the #5-8 seed in a conference would be behind the 9th place team in another. You realize the #8 in the East didn't have an even much less a winning record? Ind and MIA had they gotten their records in the West would be 4th & 5t. And that's maybe.

4 straight finals is always a big accomplishment. You only can beat who they put in front of you. The west has been better than the east for years now...this didn't just happen this year. And the heat beat this same spurs team last year and a thunder team 2 years ago that would have sent these spurs home.

Last edited:
The Spurs were a better team and the heat couldn't cut it, plain and simple.

Still no news on the WTL release stateside this is crazy.

for those saying the championship pack is canceled, don't forget they could just repackage it as the "Finals Pack"

Not saying that a Champ pack already existed, but I'm sure there were plans on what shoes it would be...in case you all forgot...2011 they lost and Nike STILL released the V3 Finals very quietly over that summer. Anything is possible at this point.

Why does everyone assume that a championship pack even existed in the first place?
Last year, pics dropped of the championship x lows when the spurs were up 3-2. I'm sure some pics of the championship XI's will pop up this summer, nike was gonna cash in big time if lebron 3 peated.

So I feel like this is a good time to buy the Kings Pride... Anyone know where I can get a pair around 150 or lower

he's career is far from over tho.
Kobe done, Jordan done.
Bron still has chances and WILL get more rings.

His career isn't over...far from over

I definitely agree that his career is far from over, but we can't take for granted how hard it is to reach the finals let alone win. With this aging team and his future uncertain, who knows when/if he'll make it back.

With that said, back on the shoe topic, Nike just release WTL and move on from the XI. Fade quietly into the 12.

Why does everyone assume that a championship pack even existed in the first place?
Because who didn't think the heat wouldn't reach the finals? They have to have it ready in case he does win I'm sure there are a few nike champ pack samples somewhere that weren't released when him, kd, or kobe didn't win .

Back
Top Bottom