Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
[quote name="ag23" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-6-17-wtl-au-released-us-eu-uk-delayed-kc-7-4-tentative/55400_100#post_20930134 " ]
Thanks aha, also guys do you think nike will include any special box with the WTL , the reg 11 box is trash imo
[/quote]Never understood the fascination with special boxes, I used to take my sneakers out and toss them. Now I can't wear a certain a sneaker as often it's just to keep the dust off but the boxes still don't matter as long as the shoes are near to flawless.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
good luck man.
Once a date is set, I'm sure we will start seeing members who we've never seen before or that only pop up in threads for the hyped shoes. It's like how the corks dropped last year and even the champ pack. So many personalities from out of nowhere that don't even fool with brons.

I mean heck, look at the 2k thread when it was bumping. How many members in there were part of that thread but weren't anywhere near this thread?
man, if these have the same distribution as the WTKDs, 

i am going to have not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 pairs of these..

Dude at footaction let me hold the SBs a couple of weeks ago. They dont look too good. I think its the lacelock and the sole.

SBs are mediocre and coming out a terrible time.. way too much stuff has come out and is coming out to pay 200 plus taxes on them

just the month of june alone i have coped:

WTKD

cigar 6

F&F denim 1's

Jordan SB 1 lance mountain

AJ 2 red and white

Asics gel lyte V brasil

all I want now is just WTL and if i get lucky champagne 6's on a restock or from hanon, and red lows xi on a discount. 

going to pass on kings crown, just cant spend anymore money..

Last edited:

SBs are mediocre and coming out a terrible time.. way too much stuff has come out and is coming out to pay 200 plus taxes on them

just the month of june alone i have coped:

WTKD

cigar 6

F&F denim 1's

Jordan SB 1 lance mountain

AJ 2 red and white

Asics gel lyte V brasil

all I want now is just WTL and if i get lucky champagne 6's on a restock or from hanon, and red lows xi on a discount.

going to pass on kings crown, just cant spend anymore money..
I just need WTLs and i'm straight for rest of the summer I think

I may end up buying the SBs, they look really good in that last photo, but it will still be a major impulse buy

I want the wtls, I can't lie and say it'll be the last with all the ewing and retro nikes about to release but I'll certainly give it my all.

I want the wtls, I can't lie and say it'll be the last with all the ewing and retro nikes about to release but I'll certainly give it my all.
i'll probably pick something else up too but WTL would be such a satisfying grab at retail that I really wouldn't have much interest in releases rest of the summer

i'll probably pick something else up too but WTL would be such a satisfying grab at retail that I really wouldn't have much interest in releases rest of the summer
agreed.. i would be good for the month of July if I got those things. 

Man I told myself If I get the WTLs I'm stepping away from the sneaker scene for a minute..its just not fun anymore to me.

I would really be satisfied if I get 1 of those, might be the first shoe I pay more than retail for right out the gate.

Sidenote: scored a pair of V1 Breds today for $100, worn twice! Finally

Last edited:
Tbh , I'd be happy with either the KC or WTL. Two would be amazing and I def would fall back out the game for a min. Probably not tho lol

I just need WTLs and i'm straight for rest of the summer I think

I may end up buying the SBs, they look really good in that last photo, but it will still be a major impulse buy

3 MORE PAIRS OF WTL AND I'M STRAIGHT UNTIL COLUMBIA 11'S.

I'VE SLOWED DOWN A LOT AND I'VE ALREADY BEEN QUOTED AS SAYING IF COLUMBIA 11'S WERE TO EVER DROP I'LL COP AND BE DONE COLLECTING.

STICKING TO MY WORD.

Back
Top Bottom