Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
kinda feels like the MN 11 release. I grabbed easy on NDC and it looks like they are all available still on FNL but they will probably be gone by the end of the day.

Hopefully NDC goes as good for the KCs ..hell add a history question and a connect the dots verification for dem joints!

actually i tried again looks like code does not work
You have to manually select two day shipping. It worked for me. I was on the phone with a Nike Rep and she said it can be used after the order was placed, but she hesitated a bit when answering, as if she was uncertain. Not too sure if you can use it.

I came close to letting the SB hype get to me because I have a GC, but I'm really just not feeling the color blocking. I'll try for the WTL and i'll grab the sprite lows, but then it's onto the XIIs (maybe). I have a feeling the next year will be a lot of JB and KDVII, though.

these are decent but I'm not feeling them as far as the shade of teal they used. Too dark. Still would prefer these over the 9's though. Personally everglades have been the best XI for me so far. But the Xi... just nah not the greatest shoe.

these are decent but I'm not feeling them as far as the shade of teal they used. Too dark. Still would prefer these over the 9's though. Personally everglades have been the best XI for me so far. But the Xi... just nah not the greatest shoe.
You mean BHM's?

Last edited:

You prefer the SB XI's over these?!

You have to manually select two day shipping. It worked for me. I was on the phone with a Nike Rep and she said it can be used after the order was placed, but she hesitated a bit when answering, as if she was uncertain. Not too sure if you can use it.
30 min window,,,  but its cool... i can wait lol

no one in line at ntny . surprised

certain sites are good too. was going to do online but meh at 12 for shipping. rather wait an hour for stores to open

Last edited:
84 hour wait on Eastbay LOL! Thankfully, I won't lose sleep over not getting these...

(edit) Eastbay timer just updated to 1.5 hours. Much better...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom