• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:lol: good stuff joulze.
Knew it wasn't an M. Just was clarifying. Dope car regardless. Love that blue.

Appreciate it man. But yeah I bought my BMW new last year for my birthday but (not flexing either I just needed a new car lol) there's currently no 2013 or 2014 M3 produced as of yet but it should be a 2015/2016 model also the M3 will only be a sedan now since the former 3 series is now the 4 series it will be called a M4 for the coupe. Lastly there's not a specific M-Series steering wheel the previous M3, M5, and M6 all have different steering wheels. They're distinguished by the M and numeric character at the lower portion of the steering wheel. I love the blue also!

2 more XI's to go (hopefully the WTL & KC) then I'm on to the XII

:lol: trust me, I know the BMW line pretty well. That's how I know it wasn't an M but a M sport package instead.
I have a montego blue e90 335i
View media item 1038868

Last edited:
Appreciate it man. But yeah I bought my BMW new last year for my birthday but (not flexing either I just needed a new car lol) there's currently no 2013 or 2014 M3 produced as of yet but it should be a 2015/2016 model also the M3 will only be a sedan now since the former 3 series is now the 4 series it will be called a M4 for the coupe. Lastly there's not a specific M-Series steering wheel the previous M3, M5, and M6 all have different steering wheels. They're distinguished by the M and numeric character at the lower portion of the steering wheel. I love the blue also!

2 more XI's to go (hopefully the WTL & KC) then I'm on to the XII
I dunno what this is refering to, but BMW M cars > every ******* car out there that's not named Porche Ferrari or Lamborgini. real talk stop buying garbage shoes kiddies and go to college get a good job and get an M3. Got mine 2003 brand new and it's still running just as strong 11 years later. BMW M cars > Foot protection. 

Last edited:
I took delivery of my subaru WRX exactly 10 years ago. Still looks and runs the same as she did then. Dat AWD in the salt-belt
glasses.gif

Jeez 7 let that boy cook :lol:

yo you sell cars Joulze? Your dealership hook you up? My dude works at Kia and if you sell 15 cars a month for like 3 months consecutively they pay for your lease of up $750 (like you literally don't have to pay a dime on it, other than insurance). Only on their top of the line **** tho. Now if Kia doing that I know BMW gotta be lookin' out too :lol: :lol:

You do anything to catch my attention, at first I thought it was kind of weird but now I just find it cute.
dude get off your high horse....you were one of the first person to mention it looking photo shopped which in turn got others commenting on it and just like rawdawg said no one was MAN enough to say sorry! but oh " lol at his man calling him" we wasnt serious!

I sale cars at the Jaguar Porsche Audi Land Rover dealership out the Beach
lol...been there several times, only window shopping. One of your peeps almost let me keep a rover for a day to test.  Almost came home with something, but I made it out alive.  Years ago tho, miss there sometimes.

I hope your presentation is better than your grammar.

It varies on what type of night I had prior lol but if your interested in buying a car you can hit my inbox [emoji]128077[/emoji] otherwise... Yeah about those new Lebron's

lol...been there several times, only window shopping. One of your peeps almost let me keep a rover for a day to test.  Almost came home with something, but I made it out alive.  Years ago tho, miss there sometimes.

Yeah we call all out for that sales lol. Did you pick up the SB's today?

It varies on what type of night I had prior lol but if your interested in buying a car you can hit my inbox [emoji]128077[/emoji] otherwise... Yeah about those new Lebron's
he feels stupid now about trying to call you out on your car so now he has to find something to go at you on!

You do anything to catch my attention, at first I thought it was kind of weird but now I just find it cute.

dude get off your high horse....you were one of the first person to mention it looking photo shopped which in turn got others commenting on it and just like rawdawg said no one was MAN enough to say sorry! but oh " lol at his man calling him" we wasnt serious!

View media item 790871
I've notice something about you, you always mention something to do with riding, high horse, riding mods, "you're on me", like seriously can you leave me alone? How hard is that?

Back
Top Bottom