Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SERIOUSLY DISAGREE. BUT I'VE NEVER LIKED GERMAN OR LUXURY CARS. FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY, I'M LOOKING AT A COBRA, ZL1 OR STINGRAYS, THOUGH YOU WILL STILL NEED TO ADD MONEY ON TOP TO GET EITHER OF THOSE.
BMW's are great daily drivers.. i couldn't imagine driving a cobra or corvette to work everyday, plus loading the wife in kids in those things are impossible.. 

mustangs and corvettes are great weekend cars but far from pratical 

still see the "usa's" there for 7/4 and they added the sprite lows for 7/12.
footlocker employee release calendar

forgot to mention that
it's on the HoH calendar as well

^ you never seen training day!? You referring to the .gif Red just posted?
No the pic with the 4 kids lol, I think Denzel says "My man" in that scene.
yeah close enough
 Iron Man Elites
can't be 3peats
roll.gif

SERIOUSLY DISAGREE. BUT I'VE NEVER LIKED GERMAN OR LUXURY CARS. FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY, I'M LOOKING AT A COBRA, ZL1 OR STINGRAYS, THOUGH YOU WILL STILL NEED TO ADD MONEY ON TOP TO GET EITHER OF THOSE.
BMW's are great daily drivers.. i couldn't imagine driving a cobra or corvette to work everyday, plus loading the wife in kids in those things are impossible.. 

mustangs and corvettes are great weekend cars but far from pratical 
i'm bout to trade my 2014 charger for a 2015 manual charger i'm so excited time times come oct have to take a shoe break

Those [not]Champ Pack Elites are nice a hell.

Funny how nike knows how to make a great looking shoe when they want to but we pretty much get wack GRs all year long.

protein powder...son's makin' gaaaaains

View media item 1039028

@KingSin
 I swear i'm the only supporter of the denim XI even Bob ditched me on RD :rofl:

Sorry I saw that quality and was like ....

http://gifsoup.com

dont know if its been confirmed yet but kings crown do release 7/4/14
my reference would be footlockers release calendar

http://gifsoup.com

How much yall think resale on the SB 11S might b? If they sit til next week Ima cop but I don't see that happening

They'll be there don't worry :wink:

Last edited:
Thinking about the remaining releases for the XI they running these potential dates close as they prepare for the XII

Those [not]Champ Pack Elites are nice a hell.

Funny how nike knows how to make a great looking shoe when they want to but we pretty much get wack GRs all year long.
You know I've thought about that lol, maybe it is a marketing stratedgy to make the sigs somehow sporadically subsequently aesthetic from model-to-model, to first spark up hype, then drain people with monotonous cw's, then throw in a few good cw's, scratch people so they itchin for the next. probably why soldiers/venomonon's are usually so got damn plain, send out the message- more availability and smaller retail= less glamourous, and secondary.

Last edited:
Red, silver, and gold tho?... red/black/gold is classic, why would they want to **** with that... I say these samples jinxed us

Back
Top Bottom