Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

@GrizzlyAnimal TTS work out well for you?
Perfect 
smokin.gif

Yea ..i knew those 3k release numbers where BS. Either way..if its only NDC and FL..you still gonna have a hard time getting up. FL is still bot crazy and lord knows what math problems Nike will be using. Add the fact that 90% of the people who want em will be off and waiting at 8 am....man. 

Imma try to get another sz14 but looking at the stores in MIA...no way your getting them via raffle...i know half of those spots have already "sold" the raffle pair. 

For those worried about FTL, why not just get a bot? Most are like $25 at the most. Small price to pay to give you a significant advantage on new releases. Unless you're like a morally righteous person who refuses to cheat, why not. Surely $25 extra can't hurt your pockets that much if you got $250 to drop on the shoe

For those worried about FTL, why not just get a bot? Most are like $25 at the most. Small price to pay to give you a significant advantage on new releases. Unless you're like a morally righteous person who refuses to cheat, why not. Surely $25 extra can't hurt your pockets that much if you got $250 to drop on the shoe
Even less than that. I got mine for FREE and so far it has not let me down. I have been able to cop every pair I have wanted so far. But yes it's a small price to pay but nowadays you need one if you want to get a hyped up shoe!

Side Note: According to FTL website it says kids shoes will be available as well!

Last edited:
No bot talk. I was just saying how it works, but dont encourage it.

Ol whiny dude tried to make it out like BigJ did 5 hrs research and went to great lengths to see who repped that post. I think that's why J included the screenshot and info of what little work he had to do.

The new camera come in yet Memphis? Bout time for those on feet HD WTL shots :smokin
but in the end who looked stupid?? He tried to bust me out again and failed!... done with that back to being excited about the kc and id4 release

Last edited:
Today new levels of drama was reached, it was so much happening at once earlier I couldn't even get a chance to post before something else popped off
laugh.gif

But to be on topic I finally made it over to Ubiq to sign up for the raffle on Crown Jewels and checked the FTL launch locator and saw like 3 of the 5 HOH close to me are getting them as well
glasses.gif
I'm liking my chances as of right now and hopefully I win the raffle so it's guaranteed no hassle but if not I'll be up bright and early come release day throwing bows in the FCFS lines with the rest of them
laugh.gif

I said nikenino was that scammer the first day he came in here and laces is his counter part, you can tell when they set their sights on an individual and keep nagging at them.

I said nikenino was that scammer the first day he came in here and laces is his counter part, you can tell when they set their sights on an individual and keep nagging at them.
lol I knew u were coming sooner than later...but im the one always starting with you??..good day sir!

lol I knew u were coming sooner than later...but im the one always starting with you??..good day sir!
Wasn't you the one giving out strikes, got to three, realized you couldn't do nada so you started reporting?
Wasn't you the one crying about being treated unfairly so you wasn't having any of it again?
Didn't you get in my pm trying to explain yourself like I even cared for your explanation?

You consigned and stood up for nikenino like y'all was family.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom