Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I recall the penny V's fitting very small. I'm usually an 11.5 in most things but a 12 felt good in the penny V's. As long as the XI's don't fit like the penny V's then I am going with an 11.5.

Be careful copping from Caliroots. Last time I ordered from them they still charged VAT for USA customers and they mark the full value on the package so you have a higher chance of getting hit with customs. Plus (179 eur converted to USD is $242.60) and $242.60 is sure to get noticed by US Customs. I'm speaking from experience.

log off. don't ever log back on.
lol relax sorry that sounded too much like a re-seller, I wasn't trying to sell all of them just offering in case somebody didn't get a pair just trying to help out, but anyways its a really nice shoe can't wait to get em hope everyone who is trying to cop gets a pair. :smile:

honestly I dont even know if my local champs will have these, if they do it will probably be like 10 pairs, they never get much heat

online will be my friend once again but once I would like to walk into a store on release date buy them and rock them out

my local ftl, and jj will have these, but like i said i'm trying to use a wc coupon so online it is... if i fail ill just run to the mall

I really want to make my Miami Nights ID too, but I dont have the 270 for them right now, gonna have to wait that out for another two weeks, the KPs can hold me over until then

I think these are going to be a true GR and there will be plenty of pairs.. I mean NDC isnt even doing a TLO.. so they arent even expecting an instant sell out.  I plan on heading to the mall in the morning, but not super early or anything.. hope my pair will be there for me.

my local ftl, and jj will have these, but like i said i'm trying to use a wc coupon so online it is... if i fail ill just run to the mall
I thought about FNL and using my WC card but it is $21 is tax and shipping on FNL is usually $8.It would be a waste of my WC card.Tax kills it.

im going for no tax and free shipping.

END wouldve been nice.

Last edited:
Which is exactly why I need these. Outta the 4 other XI cw's that I've seen & the numerous Nike ID's nothing else interests me even remotely. Also where I'm at it's POURING & is supposed to all night. Hoping that'll deter some til I can get to the mall in the morning

Last edited:
I got mine early from ebay.  They do fit a little narrower around the toe box.  Maybe TTS or .5 up if you have wide feet.  After a couple miles of walking in them they felt good.  I got them from ebay for $269 shipped (with some ebay bucks to lower the price some more).  I figured to pay a little more (retail+tax would be $220), so $40 to save the trouble of not getting them Saturday (with my luck I know somehow I would have not gotten them Saturday).  I really wanted these and have NO regrets. 

Now i'm thinking half size up 
ohwell.gif

just tried the kps on. i wear a size 9.5 in jordans, foams, airmax, lunars, etc. so i consider 9.5 my true size. im a size 10 in lebron 8v2, 9 regular and elite, 10 regular and elite(9.5 in exts tho), and penny v's...for me these fit tts for the length but they were tight on my pinky toe. so i tried on a size 10 and they were a little too long but no heel slip, they were still tight on the pinky toe tho. i had on cushioned nike running sock and this is after being on my feet for a 12 hr shift in roshes so my feet may be a little swollen. id say this shoe is slightly more narrow than penny vs. i have the 9.5 on hold but i may not even go pick them up. not sure if these are made for my foot. for 200 i gotta be comfy.

Man why cant they just make all shoes fit like j's lol.

Would yall say these fit like the KD'4s?

KD'4s were long but really narrow to me.My true size is a 10 but I had to get a size 11 in KD4's just for width because I have wide feet.

Last edited:
Was planning to wake up for NDC and head out to the mall bright n early for a fcfs. But surprisingly just got a confirmation phone call past the time they said they would call and an email from another spot! It's crazy I've never won any raffles for any sneakers since they started doin em. First Lebron I've ever really looked forward to like that so I guess it was meant to be.

Man why cant they just make all shoes fit like j's lol.

Would yall say these fit like the KD'4s?

KD'4s were long but really narrow to me.My true size is a 10 but I had to get a size 11 in KD4's just for width because I have wide feet.
yeah my feet aren't wide and I still had to get an 11 ( I normally wear a 10) in the kd IV.

Back
Top Bottom