• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i want to believe you so bad nyc 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Pretty weird that Jimmy Jazz isn't releasing these online Friday. They rarely miss a shoe release like this. This is according to the phone rep that looked it all up on the computer, but I'll still hold out hope until they send their email Thursday.

so what online sites will be carrying them other than ndc?

If you want to inbox to avoid lurkers by all means  
happy.gif

thanks

i enter all local raffles when ever possible... i know most are rigged, but i've won a few so that's why i still enter them

Last edited:
man, sometime raffles are better than online.
ugh, i didnt feel like driving 30 minutes one way out to the mall and dragging my wife with me for a raffle.. these are online or bust for me..
I don't mind it when I don't have to drive through rush hour. I tend to take my time at the mall. My woman checks her stores out. I look for shoes on sale. We eat.

man, sometime raffles are better than online.

raffles >>>>>>>>> anything that has to do with online launches
yea I mean, its worth it for sure when the drive isn't too inconvenient or you win :smile:

Shouts to everyone who got lucky in the raffles.. Legit.. Sidechick hookups.. Homeboy District Managers etc.. Its FCFS here and I have 0% club or what the lines gonna be like.. Cant camp.. just may go ATC 100%.. I'm sure the lines gonna be more jordans than anything though.. but ill see..

I don't mind it when I don't have to drive through rush hour. I tend to take my time at the mall. My woman checks her stores out. I look for shoes on sale. We eat.
yea I mean, its worth it for sure when the drive isn't too inconvenient or you win
smile.gif
i guess thats the thing when everything aligns and even finishline is doing a raffle, within a 20 minute drive i can hit 3 footlockers and a house of hoops, 2 finishlines, 3 champs, and a footaction and a local boutique. Thats 11 different entries in roughly 30 minutes, light work to me. 

Back
Top Bottom