Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not a big fan of "gum" soles.  Those just remind me of Bam Margera's Adio shoes 10 years ago. Gum sole everything.  All for skateboard shoes mostly, I don't want them on my basketball shoes.  Give me translucent all day.  I just ordered the Kobe 9 Masterpiece Low Flyknits iD's with guess what?? Translucent Sole!! and those are going to look fire in person too.

Last edited:
See this is why i cannot mess with NT sometimes. I had not interest in the KC and kicks usually don't grow on me but these KC have me "felling some kinda way". After watching all these pic's. must resist the temptation though.

You must resist the temptation to strike out. :lol:

I didn't even want them---I swear I didn't. But now that they've been "snatched" away from me, I'm extremely salty about it and I gotta have 'em :lol: :lol:

END. had denims starting in a 7.5; I've never tried on a 7.5 Lebron though. I'm almost certain they'd be entirely TOO big. When and if UK retailers release that's probably when I'll be able to cop.

I let go everything I kept DS. Only have worn King's Pride, Gator Kings, Miami Nights, and newly acquired South Beach added.

Now I'm back here for the KC's.

I don't want to have more than $1K invested in the 11's.  It's retail or bust for the KC's, but I STRUCK OUT on the Denims and Suedes so it's not looking too good.  We'll see come Friday.  It's not TLO but recently the searching of Style Codes has NOT been working.  Nike always throws curve balls without us knowing until 8 AM strikes.

IDK where you been---but I hope you know if you're interested in Denims they are still available, don't know about Suedes. I posted a FSR like 5 pages back.

I let go everything I kept DS. Only have worn King's Pride, Gator Kings, Miami Nights, and newly acquired South Beach added.

Now I'm back here for the KC's.

I don't want to have more than $1K invested in the 11's.  It's retail or bust for the KC's, but I STRUCK OUT on the Denims and Suedes so it's not looking too good.  We'll see come Friday.  It's not TLO but recently the searching of Style Codes has NOT been working.  Nike always throws curve balls without us knowing until 8 AM strikes.
CG still has a few sizes of denim left and i think only a 8.5 in the suede

Whooooaaaa :wow: what are those?! :nerd: they're coming hard with the lows this time around, now that's the proper use of a gum sole :smokin

Last edited:
What's wrong with a little yellowing? It makes the Carmine's look better.  It makes the Fire Red 5's look better.  At least to me, so the yellow hue really doesn't bother me at all.  Think about shoes with White soles... you wear them, they turn brown from dirt, you get them dirty and no matter how much you scrub and clean them, they still have a slight hue of discoloration from being exposed.

Those lows 
pimp.gif

Nike is inconsistent when it comes to sizing availability, makes zero sense what sizes they're available in.

Back
Top Bottom