Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anywhere got sizes of the 4th of July lows for under retail yet? I see a few spots have the mids for discount already, but not the lows...

sick.gif
it looks like he tried to no sock 'em too, them pinky toes was probably screaming from the sideline louder than the cheerleaders
laugh.gif
Still cracks me up anybody with the pinky toe problem just doesn't throw the J 2012 insole in them.

Makes a world of difference and takes the shoe to another level.

The regular XI is FAR more appealing, like i can't even stress how much  better i think they look than the elites, more i stare at them the uglier they look & for an extra $75???
I do find the shape and design of the regular XI more appealing, but to me the major difference maker is both shoes on foot.  The Elites look great in pictures alone, but on foot it's no contest, the XI's just look much smoother, better fitting in my opinion.  

Anywhere got sizes of the 4th of July lows for under retail yet? I see a few spots have the mids for discount already, but not the lows...

Sports authority had them for 20% off but doesn't look like it's available anymore. I'd keep my eyes on them

bruh im so bored at work today, sitting around hitting F5 for something other than a sneaker release, hoping to see the rumor of P Jackson trying to rid the knicks of Stoudemire and that tall useless Italian to get under the cap to form a duo of Bron/Melo in NY 
nerd.gif
 one time......
talk about pipe dreams knicks fans so desperately want to be relevant 
roll.gif
 what would ny offer bron except for another team in cap and asset hell and a mediocre supporting cast?

Last edited:

talk about pipe dreams knicks fans so desperately want to be relevant 
roll.gif
 what would ny offer bron except for another team in cap and asset hell and a mediocre supporting cast?
prob doesn't happen but Bron/Melo in NY would be scary, they'd be under the apron and have cap space next year for a run at m gasol. People can laugh all the want at the Knicks but Phil running the shoe will make them legit.  

bruh im so bored at work today, sitting around hitting F5 for something other than a sneaker release, hoping to see the rumor of P Jackson trying to rid the knicks of Stoudemire and that tall useless Italian to get under the cap to form a duo of Bron/Melo in NY :nerd:  one time......

you have to stop trying to turn this into the sports thread when you get bored. you did this yesterday too.

Still cracks me up anybody with the pinky toe problem just doesn't throw the J 2012 insole in them.
Makes a world of difference and takes the shoe to another level.

I love how you toss "just" in there, like everyone should have a pair of Jordan 2012's laying around :lol:

There is indeed a Denim Thread by the way.

Back
Top Bottom